• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Explicit

Quote from: Shout on November 12, 2005, 07:48 PM
Uh... crazy brits and your suckiness.

Anyway, I was trying to hook up Master Nabo with this chick, but they did not seem to kick it off. They hugged at the end though and she wants to do it again next weekend.

I am at one of my friends house and his little brother (9) is grounded because he is fat or something like that. So he was on his computer so me and my friend forced him out of his room and unplugged his harddrive, and told him that we put a virus on his computer and that his computer would not work until he was not grounded anymore. Then he decided to grab my leg and not let go. So I kicked him in the face (not hard of course). So then he was trying to get to the phones to call his mother and tell her we were being mean to him or something like that. So yeah. He should die. He is such a drama queen. Squeek yelled at him and he started crying probably followed by him shitting himself.

Just eat him.  That always solves the problem.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

oye.

Just 'read' an article for english & wrote a reading log...pfft.
Supposed to have a draft for my english portfolio ready tomorrow morning, I spose I should do that.
Geo Lab final is tomorrow!  YES!  Friday marks the end of my Mon/Wed/Fri classes...so, for until the beginning of Jan I have no class on Mon/Wed/Fri, whoo!

Need to go find pictures for my S Korea country profile.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

Joe is starting to make really gay topics and bringing up dead posts. Is he stoned 24/7 now or something?

CrAz3D

I get my research paper back today, 78% :(.

This is total BS.  She counted me off on my works cited page when I copied it EXACTLY from the website she gave us that configures your sources into MLA style for you.  WTF!?  Also counted off for different font sizes on the works cited...its like pt 11 vs. pt 12, probably from copy & posting from the web.

I haven't even read all of the comments, too mad.

I do @ least 10 percentage points better on things I BS than things I actually work on.  I think I'm going to add that into my critique of the class, the fact that I dont read the book & then BS on the writing & get a better grade on the assignment compared to an assignment where I put in like 7 hours of work.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

First swimming practice didn't suck as much as I anticipated. It actually was kinda fun.

I am sore though, and I definitely am not as fast as the people that have done it before (but I'm faster than some other people.) FYI, kickboards SUCK!!

Now I'm gonna go practice lax for 30-60 minutes and then I have tons of homework.

This is now my schedule until winter lax starts up in January. Then I have to do that. Then in Spring I have just regular lacrosse. Ugh.

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on November 14, 2005, 01:14 PM
I get my research paper back today, 78% :(.

This is total BS. She counted me off on my works cited page when I copied it EXACTLY from the website she gave us that configures your sources into MLA style for you. WTF!? Also counted off for different font sizes on the works cited...its like pt 11 vs. pt 12, probably from copy & posting from the web.

I haven't even read all of the comments, too mad.

I do @ least 10 percentage points better on things I BS than things I actually work on. I think I'm going to add that into my critique of the class, the fact that I dont read the book & then BS on the writing & get a better grade on the assignment compared to an assignment where I put in like 7 hours of work.

Stop BS'ing? :)

CrAz3D

Stop?  Why?  I do better on papers when I totally BS vs. when I put forth effort
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on November 14, 2005, 07:20 PM
Stop? Why? I do better on papers when I totally BS vs. when I put forth effort

:-\

I just finally got what trust was talking about when he said lax.

Explicit

Quote from: Shout on November 15, 2005, 08:54 AM

Awesome.  Would you like a llama? :)

QwertyMonster

I have my eye on a new fit girl. (Oh yeah, i got rid of sally like.. 2 weeks ago).

This new one is called Susie. She does "things", and she asked my brother if i had condoms on me, and he said "dunno might do" and she was like "ooo naughty boy!", and then her friend handed me 4 and i was like "huh? why u giving me these?", and he replied "susie said have them, she will tell u why later". I then got told she isn't going to shag me or anything, but who knows? She wanted me to have condoms, i am confused on WHY!

This susie is always hugging me and playing with my hair aswell. Are they hints she "like likes" me?

EDIT: Fixed grammar and spellings.

Explicit

Be assertive and get laid with the girl already!

hismajesty

Quote from: Shout on November 15, 2005, 08:54 AM

la (la) x (crosse) :P

2nd swim practice today. I'm worn out (mainly my back...) but it seemed much shorter today. We just did tons and tons of freestyle and then 50m butterfly (THE DEVILS STROKE!)

The boys coach was there today. He liked my backstroke, and he thinks based on the way I do the butterfly (wrong, but the way I do it wrong) that I might have a good breast. So he's going to look at that tommorow.

DeTaiLs

Quotethat I might have a good breast. So he's going to look at that tommorow.
Maybe my mind is in the gutter right now but when I read that I took it the nastiest way possible.

Newby

Quote from: QwertyMonster on November 15, 2005, 01:22 PM
I have my eye on a new fit girl. (Oh yeah, i got rid of sally like.. 2 weeks ago).

This new one is called Susie. She does "things", and she asked my brother if i had condoms on me, and he said "dunno might do" and she was like "ooo naughty boy!", and then her friend handed me 4 and i was like "huh? why u giving me these?", and he replied "susie said have them, she will tell u why later". I then got told she isn't going to shag me or anything, but who knows? She wanted me to have condoms, i am confused on WHY!

This susie is always hugging me and playing with my hair aswell. Are they hints she "like likes" me?

She gave you the condoms because she wants you to practice shoving as many up your butthole as you can.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Explicit

Quote from: Newby on November 15, 2005, 04:36 PM
Quote from: QwertyMonster on November 15, 2005, 01:22 PM

She gave you the condoms because she wants you to practice shoving as many up your butthole as you can.

Stop trying to get him to fulfill one of your fantasies.

|