CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 23, 2005, 04:36 PM
Quote from: Mitosis on October 23, 2005, 03:16 PM
you guys have debate coaches?

Considering it's a team...
you guys have cheerleaders? </smirk>
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Zorm

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 23, 2005, 04:57 PM
you guys have cheerleaders? </smirk>

Fuck! I was going to stay and watch the football game on Friday night because the other team had cheerleaders but then I forgot. Fucking A :(
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

CrAz3D

k, my research paper is about civil liberties & how people dont know what they are.

it focuses on freedom of speech so far.  i mention people suing eachother cause they get their feelings hurt & how the fear of stepping on someones toes & being PC is creating a new sub-culture of pussy Americans.  Now, do I want to acutally mention it that way in my paper? (creating pussy Americans?)  My paper is about freedom of speeh, should I push the envelope & risk a lower mark?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 23, 2005, 05:46 PM
No.
:( hmm, I'm leaning that way too for fear of a bad grade, but then doesnt that just show that I am afraid of being stepping on toes too?  Oye, such a conflict

The 'shock factor' (as was pointed out by someone else) is nice, but maybe a little much & the language is reflective of someone that can't think creatively enough to find a better way of conveying the message.  I spose I'll just take it out then & use "weak minded Americans". 
I could mention how I didnt use that term, a term that most people could infer on their own & talk about how it would still be free speech but people would have to accept their actions
(ré-bun-dance)

Topaz

Who're you getting subs from? Kimimaro(Bone BloodLine Limit dood, right?) has a cursed seal as well. Actually, most of his minions do - including the Sound Four.

Anyone know where I can get Naruto mangas (subbed) for free?

Went to church today, some boring guy was talking about his ministry in mainland China. *sigh

Falcon[anti-yL]

Our football team lost to a catholic school -_-

hismajesty

Quote from: Topaz on October 23, 2005, 06:31 PM
Who're you getting subs from?

Subway is good.

No, seriously, wtf are you talking about?

Explicit

Someone donate me clothing for the winter. My house has inadequate insulation, so I'm probably going to freeze over. I don't have a heater either...
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on October 23, 2005, 07:39 PM
Someone donate me clothing for the winter. My house has inadequate insulation, so I'm probably going to freeze over. I don't have a heater either...
As I recall newspaper works well, seriously.  It traps air around your body & you stay warmer
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 23, 2005, 07:59 PM
As I recall newspaper works well, seriously. It traps air around your body & you stay warmer

I guess I'm going to need a lot of newspapers then.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on October 23, 2005, 08:57 PM
As I recall newspaper works well, seriously. It traps air around your body & you stay warmer

Where do you live?
(ré-bun-dance)

rabbit

Quote from: Topaz on October 23, 2005, 06:31 PM
Who're you getting subs from? Kimimaro(Bone BloodLine Limit dood, right?) has a cursed seal as well. Actually, most of his minions do - including the Sound Four.

Anyone know where I can get Naruto mangas (subbed) for free?

Went to church today, some boring guy was talking about his ministry in mainland China. *sigh
I know.  Orochimaru specifically states that Kimimaro has the earth seal and Sasuke has the heaven seal, but they are both cursed seals.  Don't ask me about it, that's about as far as he explains it.

And, 1-275 translated.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 23, 2005, 09:04 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on October 23, 2005, 08:57 PM

Where do you live?

Seattle. It's starting to get pretty chilly.

|