• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Then you didnt get high.

I get to see Jacque's parents again.  Each time I see them its rather odd for me
Time 1: Meeting them
Time 2: RIGHT after we had just done it
Time 3: Her mom now knows we did

oye, I've talked to her mom on the phone though, so I guess its good.

Yay for ToB @ NMSU today.  Tournament of Bands is llike 30 highschool marching bands competing.  No New Mexico has ever won, Mayfield (my school) has gotten the closest (2nd place my sophmore yr, that was awesome).
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Newby smoked weed? But, no, when Trust did it it's like "omfgwtfomgnowayusux." Loser.

Debate today, lost all of our rounds. I am not happy.

We got last place (6th), this is my FIRST time at a tournmanet (aside from Regionals) that I didn't come home with a trophy. My speaking points were pretty high for us to have lost, but not high enough. Our coach blamed it on the fact that this was our first tournament of 1) the year and 2) as varsity debaters. We also had a very embarrasing lack of evidence, 2 cases that were run against us (same case actually) we had no evidence directly involving that case.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Watching the world series

Zorm

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 22, 2005, 06:02 PM
Newby smoked weed? But, no, when Trust did it it's like "omfgwtfomgnowayusux." Loser.

We got last place (6th), this is my FIRST time at a tournmanet (aside from Regionals) that I didn't come home with a trophy. My speaking points were pretty high for us to have lost, but not high enough. Our coach blamed it on the fact that this was our first tournament of 1) the year and 2) as varsity debaters. We also had a very embarrasing lack of evidence, 2 cases that were run against us (same case actually) we had no evidence directly involving that case.

Eww @ smoking weed/drinking. Everyone who does that stuff is a loser.

As for losing, it should be motivation to practice harder and kick ass next time.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

Topaz

Played six straight hours of dota, my head hurts now :X

rabbit

I just realized Topaz's avatar is a heaven crest...
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Topaz

Read below it: "Cursed"

It's from Naruto, the Cursed Seal given to Sasuke by Orochimaru.

Joe[x86]

All the hustlers, killers, murderers, drug dealers, even us cripples, Jesus walks with them!

I killed X11. Then I resurrected it. sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 22, 2005, 06:02 PM

omgwtf trust smoked?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Yes, curiousness got the best of me freshmen year. I didn't even inhale though.

rabbit

Quote from: Topaz on October 22, 2005, 11:09 PM
Read below it: "Cursed"

It's from Naruto, the Cursed Seal given to Sasuke by Orochimaru.
Yeah, but Orochimaru says "I gave Sasuke the Heaven Seal" (or something along those lines, it's not a direct quote) when he's talking to Kimimaro.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 23, 2005, 08:18 AM
Yes, curiousness got the best of me freshmen year. I didn't even inhale though.
eek gizzle.  k

Band was good last night (the TOB competition).  Only 3 NM schools made finals, Cloivs, 1 from Albuquerque, & another from here, everyone else was from El Paso.
Clovis got 5th & the Alb school was like 9th, while the other NM one got 10th.

Mayfield way beat Rio Rancho in Flagstaff (Rio Rancho beat Mayfield @ Zia last weekend barely).  Ha @ Clovis, & that Clarissa girl was talking crap about Mayfield again, I was like WTF!?!?#&*$* expletive.

Saying "I found out why Mayfield doesn't go here any more, they can't win."  What the crap, we're the highest scoring NM band there ever & we've only gotten 2nd place.  She continued to say after the performance "I wonder how Mayfield is doing @ their little BoA thing?</sarcasm>"  (BoA is national band.)  I mentioned they did way good @ BoA & did much better than Rio Rancho...she came back with "Why didn't they come here & win"...we would've placed 1 maybe 2 bands above Clovis, those El Paso bands are hardcore.
(ré-bun-dance)

Mitosis

you guys have debate coaches?

Explicit

I'm feeling good right now.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

WHOO! Go me, I just wrote like 3 pages of my research paper.  So far all I've done is defined 'civil liberty', 'defamtion', 'absolute' & I have talked about each subject building up how a civil liberty is not absolute and how it is good that they are not absolute (if women want to vote that is!  HA!).

I'm about to start to say why & how civil liberties should be restriced to some degree, probably by talking more about defamtion & such.  Then I'll continue to use examples of people mis-using civil liberties & from that point explain that schools need to focus more on government in the courses.  Something like that anyways
(ré-bun-dance)

|