Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 20, 2005, 04:55 PM
Quote from: SNiFFeR on October 20, 2005, 04:20 PM
Can't wait, I play high school hockey tonight....mmm
Hockey is fucking retarded! Unless it is hockey where the goal is to score & not beat the hell out of someone, otherwise it is retarded

Have you ever tried ice skating? That alone is difficult, so imagine trying to maintain control over a puck while avoiding a good thrashing. Extremely hard, but fun.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Joe[x86]

And if you get hurt the ice is right there doood.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Newby

Homecoming tomorrow!

Contemplating walking to it drunk.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Newby on October 20, 2005, 10:53 PM
Homecoming tomorrow!

Contemplating walking to it drunk.
The answer is yes.

Tonight was drunk bowling, dress was swank (we have a band party we call swank, like Prom of band).  Canceled the swank dress but drunk was still there.  I had 3 in like 20 minutes & 1 hit (:().  Pretty gone, made some funny jokes.

Joke 1: We were @ a stop light, it was about to change, girl next to me (a friend) said she was going to beat us to the alley (Jacque was driving my truck).  To Jacque I said "She can't beat me, I'm not black".   Bad me

Joke 2: I started talking about my dad being a teacher.  He teaches disabled kids life skills.  I ended up changing that to lliks, to licks.  I decided that licking could be a good life skill.  Licking pussy...:(  Bad me, again.  DANG

I also mentioned to Jacque that I took a hit cause I didn't want to keep anything from her & I (by that point in time) knew she didnt want me to do that stuff.  I generally dont & always say no, but I was way too buzzed :(, didn't even do it right, pfft.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Hitmen

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 21, 2005, 01:43 AM
didn't even do it right, pfft.

hahaha

"I didn't inahle"

Weed is a lot safer than alcohol anyways.

Newby

Mmm. My 6 friends and I are gonna get inebriated (I say inebriated because some are gonna get baked, the others drunk) then we're gonna play Goldeneye!

Maybe go to Homecoming. But I hear there are drug dogs at the school. ;/

If by safer, you mean you don't get lung cancer or start losing your memory and becoming lazy from alcohol, yes, weed is safer than alcohol.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

hismajesty

Newby is gonna do drugs?

Hitmen

Quote from: Newby on October 21, 2005, 04:47 PM
If by safer, you mean you don't get lung cancer or start losing your memory and becoming lazy from alcohol, yes, weed is safer than alcohol.
Wow. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Newby

Quote from: Hitmen on October 21, 2005, 06:05 PM

I think I know what you are talking about when you say safer (i.e. alcohol poisoning in mass quantities of alcohol versus passing out in mass quantities of marijuana) but you can't deny the fact that marijuana causes lung cancer, short-term memory loss, and laziness!
- Newby

Hitmen

Quote from: Newby on October 21, 2005, 07:54 PM
Quote from: Hitmen on October 21, 2005, 06:05 PM

I think I know what you are talking about when you say safer (i.e. alcohol poisoning in mass quantities of alcohol versus passing out in mass quantities of marijuana) but you can't deny the fact that marijuana causes lung cancer, short-term memory loss, and laziness!
I can't atest to the short term memory loss since I have the worst memory in the world but these days everything causes cancer and everyone is lazy so I don't think those two are much to worry about  :D

shout

Sitting is the only cause cancer. There. Now both those problems will be a thing of the past.

CrAz3D

Alcohol probably is worse medically for you.

Hmm, no sex til Oct. 28th.  I so can't wait as I just fooled around for like 3.5 hours w/out sex.  oye!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

SNiFFeR

mmm, we won that game 11-6. One of my team mates got a game suspension for fighting.

CrAz3D

Quote from: SNiFFeR on October 22, 2005, 06:13 AM
mmm, we won that game 11-6. One of my team mates got a game suspension for fighting.
In hockey?....pfft,  I saw the other day that some game had like 125 penalty minutes when the usual is like 20.
(ré-bun-dance)

Newby

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 22, 2005, 03:39 AM
Alcohol probably is worse medically for you.

Which is why marijuana is illegal? Heh.

I tried it. I didn't like it. :(
- Newby

|