• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

rabbit

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on October 01, 2005, 04:29 PM
Quote from: rabbit on October 01, 2005, 08:42 AM
OMG. Trust, do you realize what this means? Explicit stole your girl......

If you don't watch out, I'll steal yours too, ::) lol
I am currently single, so the best you could do is steal my right hand.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 01, 2005, 07:15 PM
Woo, go Cavaliers!...
how sad, I automatically thought of the Drum Corps International (DCI) Cavaliers.

Anyways, trust, grow some or @ least go drink some & THEN go talk to some chicks.
Drinking helps loosen everyone up, seriously.

Low Brass Campout Summary:
Friday night, left 45 minutes late cause stuff wasn't setup nicely (erg, I would've had stuff set if it was my campout).
Got there around 9 or 10 pm & ate 1 hamburger (food was not abundant this weekend) & I had alot of crackers.  Drank 2? beers, had about 3.5 shots of jack, was doing good & went to sleep.
Making out with Jacque, I go a little further than normal.  (eeks)
Saturday was a little tense around lunch cause of food & such, w/e though.  Dinner was good, 2 hotdogs.  Eh.  Drank 4 beers, had a good amount of Jack, some brandy & some parrot bay...all good while playing "Never Have I Ever".  Jacque got DRUNK off 5 beers & maybe 1 shot of brandy.
Took her to bed cause she almost couldn't even sit up straight.  Woke up a little later on &, uh, yeah, started making out, & I turned 18*. ;)  ;D  Last night wasn't my bday, but I turned 18, twice. heh.
This morning (this seems bad) we wake up & here a couple of people walkin around, I ask if she wants to again, we do.  Heh. ;)

*My friend says I look 12 but he said if I had sex w/Jacque on my 19th bday I'd be 18.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Newby

I think I have a pimple on my nipple! :X
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Newby on October 02, 2005, 08:51 PM
I have one on my, uh, yeah

EDIT:
My girlfriend found me on here (gasp-ish).  I was slightly really shocked when she first PM'd me.  I was like "WTF, how does she know about here" but then she said she Yahoo!'d "CrAz3D" & found me...so that made me feel WAY better about how she found me.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Explicit

Quote from: rabbit on October 02, 2005, 07:03 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on October 01, 2005, 04:29 PM
Quote from: rabbit on October 01, 2005, 08:42 AM
OMG. Trust, do you realize what this means? Explicit stole your girl......

If you don't watch out, I'll steal yours too, ::) lol
I am currently single, so the best you could do is steal my right hand.

I just might, ;)

Disgusting!

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 02, 2005, 08:55 PM
I have one on my, uh, yeah

Even more disgusting!
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

CrAz3D has a bump on his hump, and he lost his virginity Friday? Yeah, STDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTDSTD.

+ Is she weirded out that you've been talking about her + sexual activities?

QwertyMonster

I was chewing my pen and sucking it in school, like most people do. And suddenly i feel a strange gush of something go into my mouth. It tastes sweet and manky, and then i get 'URGGH SEAN!!'. At that point, i relised my pen had exploded in my mouth. My tongue now has lumps over it, and ink is at the back of my tongue. (I can't get it off because it will make me sick, its like sticking your fingers down your thoat).

What a horrible taste i got now :(

CrAz3D

Trust, neither of us had any to our knowledge.  & I'm QUITE sure she doesn't mind me talking about whatever here, we'll talk about it with most of our friends @ school joking around & such.

Quote from: QwertyMonster on October 03, 2005, 09:38 AM
I was chewing my *** and sucking it in school, like most people do. And suddenly i feel a strange gush of something go into my mouth. It tastes sweet and manky, and then i get 'URGGH SEAN!!'. At that point, i relised my *** had exploded in my mouth. My tongue now has lumps over it, and *** is at the back of my tongue. (I can't get it off because it will make me sick, its like sticking your fingers down your thoat).

I censored some of that out, we didn't need to see what you were sucking on
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

hismajesty

Yea, Qwerty, that happened to me in like 5th grade. I can't stand people that chew on their pens now.

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 03, 2005, 01:04 PM

I was chewing my *** and sucking it in school, like most people do. And suddenly i feel a strange gush of something go into my mouth. It tastes sweet and manky, and then i get 'URGGH SEAN!!'. At that point, i relised my *** had exploded in my mouth. My tongue now has lumps over it, and *** is at the back of my tongue. (I can't get it off because it will make me sick, its like sticking your fingers down your thoat).

LOL :D
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on October 03, 2005, 03:29 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on October 03, 2005, 01:04 PM

LOL :D
I like how all I had to do was take out 3 words, ha!

Anyways, NMSU tech support people suck @ fixing computers.
G/f has a virus so I run safe-mode & disable the crazy virus things that are in the services through msconfig.  Start her computer normally & it works (no virus) & run Norton.  Nothing is found so w/e, but she can't get on to the NMSU network so she jsut took her computer in on friday to have them totally fix it up & clean it off (virus/spyware wise).
She got it back this mornin (we'd been gone all weekend;)) & all they did was install Ad-Aware & SpyBot.  Boo @ that, I could've done that.  They didn't set norton back up, they didn't re-register her onto the network, it is ridiculous.

I suppose tonight, after WalMart (to buy protection), I'll uninstall her Norton, install The Cleaner & maybe AVG+firewall.  Then I'll run trend-micro online scanner & all that good stuff as well hoping that everything gets cleaned.  Hopefully the uninstall of Norton will stop some stupid window from popping up too.

Maybe for Christmas she'll be getting NIS from me.
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Craz3d sent me a strange pm...

Topaz

just realized that pascal/delphi are memory whores, totally ruined my day.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on October 03, 2005, 04:56 PM
Craz3d sent me a strange pm...
well, i saw you mention something here I don't know that I have the balls to post about my stupidity yet
(ré-bun-dance)

|