• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

shout

Every month I have to pay at least $70 no matter how much I owe.

hismajesty

So I finally actually spoke to this girl Chelsea today, I just said "Hi Chelsea" to her from down the hall today after school.

Story Time (I'll try to keep this short)

There's this girl, Cali, I know her. Cali and I met last year in French class, Cali is friends with Kristen too! Cali is in IB, Cali is in debate, Cali and I had multiple classes together+debate, Cali and I became acquaintences. Cali told me last year that her sister is an upcoming freshmen this (now) year, and that she was going to "warn" her (or something to that effect) about me. Well, after school started I made it my goal to find out who Cali's sister was. When I found out, I told my friend, Shawn, who is also my debate partner. I quickly showed Shawn who "Cali's Sister" was in lunch. I guess I didn't know I had told him, or maybe I did it intentionally, whatever, but the next day I pointed to her again. After that it was sort of an ongoing joke until Shawn decided to go over to Chelsea's table and tell her that I "love her" so of course, the girls at my table went and straightened it out and then I told Cali (well, she asked me about it) and I told her the story and she told Chelsea. Everything was in the clear.

However, the joke(pssh) sort of kept on and still is sort of on. Not as much though. So I finally actually spoke real words to her today! Chelsea knew who I was before I knew who she was, including name, Cali told her about me I suppose. Hmm.

I always sort-of had a thing of Cali, but not too much, now I have it a little more, but not too much, but I have a sort-of thing for Chelsea too. They don't look anything alike though. According to TV, cruses on both sisters = not good. :(

QwertyMonster

Sore throats and chest infections suck. Stupid Cold english weather.

SNiFFeR

Trust, you sound like a shy dude (I know, I know, Restating the obvious).

BUT, you don't really have to be...either they like you or they don't. There is no need to pretend you're something you're not.

CrAz3D

Pick one & run with it!  Turn the joke into something!

That mormon girl I was with, yeah, her sister (who is actually like 9 months older than me) is way cuter I thought, w/e though.

Joke with me & Jacque was that we were twins (cause we did stuff together alot before we actually started dating)...so we started dating & yeah, joke turned into relationship.

GO TRUST GO!  You & your ripped self
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Shyness isn't an issue. It was just as a joke, I don't have more than a physical attraction to Chelsea as I've never even talked to her (besides saying Hi (as a joke today!)). Cali I like a little, but I don't see myself ever dating, even though I think she's liked me since last year.

I don't see what I'm pretending to be.

----

Ah, CrAz3D replied:

Pretty sure Cali has an idea that I like her, her best friend questions me about it often. Chelsea is a freshmen, and while in two years, when I'm 18, it'll be legal under VA law, it's still kind of weird. :P

CrAz3D

True about the age thing, however, 2 yrs isn't that big, even in highschool.

My friend's dad married my friend's step mom...he was like 50 & she was 35...yeah, sorta big difference but whatever.  They're having kids soon too :( eww.

Why Ah @ me replying?...k

Dude, if you don't date random people you're not gonna be able to compare other girls when you date them.  You won't have anything to compare them to & you might start to wnder if there IS someone better for you out there.  I know I have (some) w/Jacque, but I'm more sure of 'us' since I have gone out with a few other chicks (grant it 1 was mormon, 1 was a hypocrit [liberal], & the other was freakin insane [almost quite literally]).

Just ask Cali out on A date, if you think she likes you I'm sure she'll say yes.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

@ Ah, I changed my post because you replied.

@age: no biggie.

@dating-people-I-don't-100%-like: no

@dating Cali: Maybe after I can drive. I think she thinks that I actually (not jokingly) like her sister, this could be interesting.

CrAz3D

http://www.newton.cx/~peter/docs/ladder-corr.html

OMG!  Did you write that Trust?...I could've written it I suppose, but I didn't.

Anyways, yeah, not driving sucks, just MAKE SURE you start stuff now so you can pimp (or something) when you can drive people around town.
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quotee might make very ginger efforts that are laden with significance to him, but are invisible to anyone else — going out of his way to brush elbows when sitting next to her. But not too much, or she might figure out that he's interested. And (perversely) that's bad.

Haha, how true!

CrAz3D: I don't even know if I like her, I don't like anybody that I know more than Kristen, so it'd feel weird either way since I'd keep thinking about her!

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Blaze

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

|