Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Topaz

Poison you with ink?

QwertyMonster

CrAz3D

quite ironic that it was a red pen ;)

anyone know more about that IM client virus i mentioned the other day?  boot in safemode & system scan only found (alot of) adware
I can access the task maNAGER but not msconfig :(
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

dxoigmn

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 31, 2005, 12:56 AM
God bless this girl, she is very sex driven...:( & :-D

I LIKE the making out constantly, but I just want to be sure we have a relationship too.

Whoo!  I turn 19 (or 17.5 or 18 depending upon what happens & what my friend says).

Sunday I meet her parents then go to White Sands!  White Sands is awesome, white dunes, freakin sweet.

Better hope she doesn't find someone else who gives her what she wants, otherwise she'll have none of you. You should make sure she wants a relationship too...because you might be on the wrong page.

shout

I lost 2 megs of memory somewhere.

CrAz3D

Quote from: dxoigmn on August 31, 2005, 03:06 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on August 31, 2005, 12:56 AM
God bless this girl, she is very sex driven...:( & :-D

I LIKE the making out constantly, but I just want to be sure we have a relationship too.

Whoo!  I turn 19 (or 17.5 or 18 depending upon what happens & what my friend says).

Sunday I meet her parents then go to White Sands!  White Sands is awesome, white dunes, freakin sweet.

Better hope she doesn't find someone else who gives her what she wants, otherwise she'll have none of you. You should make sure she wants a relationship too...because you might be on the wrong page.
She does, talked to her...wow, what has happened to me.

I generally was just like "girl, eh, won't work, screw it, back to the computer"...& my 'comfort zone' used to be like 100 times smaller than it is now, yay for university?

hmm, virus, eww.

Hmm, band @ 430, eww, hot outside.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

arg i r t3h noobz0r

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

Newby

* Newby shrugs @ life.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

shout

hismajesty

* hismajesty[yL] is home.

Gas rose 80 cents in 24 hours in Boston. Cheapest I saw today was $2.65, highest was $3.09. I'm sure it will go down by end of September of mid-October. We'll see.

QwertyMonster

Hey welcome back Trust. :)

Big storm outside, loads of lightning. I just been outside in it, fantastic. :)

shout

I'm posting this from windows.

shout

I'm posting this from linux.

hismajesty

I'm posting this from your mom.

|