• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

I've always thought about how I'd do the whole condom thing as I'm shy too. I decided that I'd drive some place far away (hour or two) where the chances of me being seen by anyone that anybody who knows me knows is slim. It's not really a big deal, if you think about it, you're just showing you're a mature, careful, individual by using a condom. You're also showing that you're gettin' some. :P

Get her drunk!

It's his hobby, so he got a bike. When he was at Ride for the Roses last October, he built his own bike on one of the shops computers or whatever - it would have cost $15,000 if he had it built. He wouldn't spend that much, for pretty good reason. :p

But yeah, the bikes aren't cheap - the entire sport is expensive. In fact, money is the reason my grandpa and his team didn't go to the Olympics when he was young, and now he's too old.

Edit: The candy bar idea is good. You might also want to drive around and look in bathrooms, you know how some of them have the vending machines hanging on the wall? Sometimes they have condoms in them!

CrAz3D

Yeah, I was thinking about driving to not-here & doing that too...but I  know people that visit not-heres all the time.  Her parents are moving to a not-here really soon.
I don't want to get her drunk, then she won't remember it & it wouldn't be as special cause she'd be drunk.  If we're just buzzed, that'd be good.

Maybe Halloween I can do this...go into the drugstore with a mask on, although I may get arrested for being a shoplifter
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

You could ask a friend to do it. :P

CrAz3D

True, but I think it'd be almost pointless as I'll eventually have to do it.  I need to just go do it sometime, MAYBE I'LL GET DRUNK & DO IT!  I like that idea...have someone drive me to walgreens @ 12am...

Or maybe take her with me so she can pick out 'what she wants'?...but that wouldn't be terribly romantic I don't think\

EDIT:
Her friend already thinks we're going to lose our virginity to eachother.  We've only been together like 1.5 weeks
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 29, 2005, 04:26 PM
Or maybe take her with me so she can pick out 'what she wants'?...but that wouldn't be terribly romantic I don't think\

That may just be the funniest thing I've ever heard. 

But anyway, just get it in a bathroom somewhere.  :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

shout

Pussy. Just go a buy a damn condom. And don't post until you do.

OOH! You could go through the drive through at walgreens and ask them get you a box-o-rubbers!

hismajesty

Don't buy one, buy many, since I'm assuming it's gonna be like in the 40 year old virgin. :P

Falcon[anti-yL]

If you let her pick what she wants, be ready to pay for $500 worth of purses ;)

hismajesty

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on August 29, 2005, 06:31 PM
If you let her pick what she wants, be ready to pay for $500 worth of purses ;)

Bleh don't remind me. I'm going to Italy with my school over Spring Break, and I have to get my mom a handbag from Milan. I'll probably blow the whole "recommended spending money" on one item. :(

QwertyMonster

Walk in, and buy it. Simple. ;) Or go to your sports place or something and use the machines. I have one in my gym place, a machine. Pay money, you get a big box of them! Yay. :D

Warrior

Go to Condoms Galore (awesome store btw), my school gives out condoms in an attempt to lower teen pregnancy but if you ask for one you get a long speech on how abstinence is the way

QWERTY YOU ARE 13 WTF!
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Topaz

Buy a box of condoms and a few bags of chips. If anyone asks, tell them the condoms are for your dad.

QwertyMonster

My school give condoms away for free too. So what if im 13 Warrior? I have a girlfriend.. ;)

shout

Quote from: QwertyMonster on August 29, 2005, 07:13 PM
My school give condoms away for free too. So what if im 13 Warrior? I have a girlfriend.. ;)

Now lemme lemme cya get pregged!

My school gives away condoms that break easily...

shout

Quote from: rabbit on August 29, 2005, 03:23 PM
I farted and it smells :\

So did I.

Sorry about double post.

|