• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Rule

In Canada it's illegal to have an open alcohol container in public regardless of your age.  I assume it's the same in the US.

CrAz3D

Open alcohol container in public!?  EEKS  I've SO seen people drinking in public, I'm quite sure that isn't illegal here, at least not in New Mexico (its probably on a per-state basis)

EDIT:
Anyways, my dad just started a new job...yeah, this year is gonna suck financially.  $9.42 an hour he will be making...then deduct taxes & insurance & Social Security & so on.  He got a job as an Educational Assistant in a sped class...he is back in school to become a teacher.  My mom is gonna start working as a substitute teacher in elementary school.  I do believe that we are now rather below the 'poverty line' so we shall be canceling cable tv, cable internet, the cell phones come decemeber, trying to become as energy efficent as possible & so on.  My sister & I may split the cable/internet (I want the net, she wants the tv)..that'll cost us $35 a month each.

Actually, my sister is SERIOUSLY ticking me off...I may sell her car.  Her car was paid for with insurance money from the Jeep accident I was in so I figure it is my property, screw her, she can go buy her own damn car.  She made like $3k since may & has $300 in the bank (she has bought nothing big, only going out to eat & $90 jeans).  I've made like $4k since last July & have $200 in the bank (I've also spent $2.5k of savings, but that covers $1300 in honda repairs, $800 in insurance, & my graduation present to myself [iPod]).

God, this is gay, my sister won't talk to me about the tv/internet, she just says "I don't want the internet, I only want the tv" & so on...I hope she gets killed in a violent car accident today...she is nothing but a burden on this family.  Financially she spends money out the whazoo, always expensive as hell clothing & such...going over on her cell txts by around $20 a month or so (good thing that gets canceled in decemeber).

God I hate my sister
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

I'm very hungry but I am far to lazy to make something to eat, let alone go to the kichen.

There is someone at the door.

warz

I don't think open container in public is illegal here, unless somebody specifically calls in and reports you for being a problem. That is, assuming you're of age.

hismajesty

CrAz3D: If she died, it would cost a lot to do the funeral and stuff!

I'm pretty sure it's not illegal here, glass bottles are illegal a lot of places (like the beach) but I don't think alcoholic beverages in general are.

I just read that in 1905 Canada had a law that barred all poor people from entering the country, for any reason. No wonder America has such a poverty problem!

Warrior

It's illegal to walk around in public with a glass bottle or anything, if you're just partying and drinking and you're over age and just sitting and not walking around and shit with it I'm sure it's ok
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

R.a.B.B.i.T

It's illegal for housewives to sweep dust under a carpet in Pennsylvania (I'm entirely serious).

Newby

Filling empty soda cans with alcohol is roxor.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

Funeral!?  not even dude, pine box & put her in the front yard.

Friends go bowling with water bottles of vodka...they take shots when they gutter the ball...i think

EDIT:
Oh yeah, forgot to make my "Worst day since I almost died" post

Ok so I go & spend $69 this morning to register my Honda (I finally finished the brakes).  After waiting an hour I got that done then began the trip home.  On the way home my mom & I started talking about moneys & how my dad is getting a new job & so on... (See my above post for that kind of info).

A girl I'd like to take out that I've met ONCE & talked to on the phone several times & talk to on IM daily says she doesn't "like me like that anymore & we should just be best of friends"...ok, I didn't even get a chance to be shot down cause I never left the runway, but whatever I guess.  It doesn't matter, I can  meet more girls during Pride parties next week! whoo

Anyways, I get to work @ 1pm & then start driving up one of our main streets.  I'm at a red light behind like 7 cars & the lights turns green, I try to go, holy crap I'm not moving...I look down & my car has died.  I didn't notice it because the A/C was on high & music was loud.  Well, I guess while sitting there with the A/C & the radio while the engine wasn't running my battery died, :(.  A motorcycle police pulled up next to me & blocked traffic so I could push it to a really nearby bank parking lot (2 dudes that were eating @ Weinerscnitzel helped me push, thanks dudes!).  I get one of the secretaries to dive me home to get my truck (15 minute drive).

So I start my runs for work after I get my awesome truck.  I get to a law office & this cute girl (about my age) walks into the office infront of my & holds the door for me, very polite & nice of her.  there is no one @ the desk so we stand there & make VERY small talk for about 20 seconds then a secretary comes out & takes the girl's stuff & then mine.  The girl goes out about 10 second before me & then I come out, she held the door again, how very nice!  I should've SO gotten her # & asked her out some time.  I know she goes to my school & where she works & what she drives now though...maybe I should swing by that law office sometime & leave a note on her car w/my name & number asking her to lunch sometime?  Maybe invite her to a Pide party?

Pride = NMSU marching band
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Hitmen

Heh, a few months ago I spent a day in boston drinking 40's wrapped in paper bags while walking down the street. Oops.

hismajesty

You're supposed to hold the door for her, fool.

Newby

Quote from: Hitmen on August 08, 2005, 04:12 PM
Heh, a few months ago I spent a day in boston drinking 40's wrapped in paper bags while walking down the street. Oops.

Ewww. 40's are gross.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

Hitmen

Quote from: Newby on August 08, 2005, 04:37 PM

Ewww. 40's are gross.

Quote from: Dave ChappelleIt'll getcha drunk!

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 08, 2005, 04:36 PM
You're supposed to hold the door for her, fool.
I would've but she WAY beat me to it...like she wanted to be extra nice & held the door for a while & waited for me to finish talkin to the secretary lady...I feel stupid, I should've so asked for her number.

At least my day got better as I started to drive my truck! ;)  The chicks around here (usually) dig big trucks
(ré-bun-dance)

Newby

Quote from: Hitmen on August 08, 2005, 04:49 PM
Quote from: Newby on August 08, 2005, 04:37 PM

Ewww. 40's are gross.

Quote from: Dave ChappelleIt'll getcha drunk!

Fuck drinking nasty shit to get drunk. Honestly now.
- Newby

|