Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Quote from: SNiFFeR on August 07, 2005, 05:57 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 06, 2005, 10:02 PM
I am home. The concert was good.

What concert, I wanted to warped tour and it sucked. It was a million degrees and there were too many people.

I've said Doobie Brothers like 3 times, even before I posted the message you quoted!

@CrAz3D: No, I didn't get high. I went with my parents and their friends.

CrAz3D

Your reasoning for not getting high is that you were with your parents?...would you have done it otherwise?  I think we just broke into trust's mind
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

No, but that was an additional reason. I wouldn't have done it if I were there by myself though, for more reasons than just legality. For instance, where would I do it? I'm also a big pussy when it comes to getting caught doing stuff I'm not supposed to, so I wouldn't risk it. Even before the show, we were tailgating a little. Not full out, but my dad and his friends were drinking some Mikes Hard Lemonade. He offered me a cranberry one, but I turned it down considering we were in public and I didn't want to get in trouble. I had a sip though, but I leaned down when I had it.

Doobie Brothers are a band from the seventies, so given their name and the time period I'm sure they smoked pot though! During the song "Long Train Runnin" I saw a lot of smoke down in the standing area. I don't know if it was cigarette smoke or other.

CrAz3D

Dude, I'm pretty sure that if it is offered to you by your guardian it is ok...

I'm not a hard lemonade fan...you should've asked for a beer?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

It's not. Oh well.

I don't like beer.

SNiFFeR

I'm pretty sure you can get in trouble if you are a public event (Drunk in public, even though, one mike's lemonade won't get you drunk). You still have to be twenty-one.

@Trusty: Sorry, I was browsing and quoted, i just got home from a concert didn't really read your post. In the moment kind've thing.

EDIT: added @Trust part.

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 07, 2005, 08:45 PM
I don't like beer.

Beer is nasty. Don't tell me it's an aquired taste, I'm sure urine is too.

Hitmen

The other day I tried this black licorice flavored liquor from Isreal and it was easily the worst tasting thing I had ever drank. The actual flavor wasn't too bad, but the aftertaste was horrible and it lasted forever.

hismajesty

So just keep drinking it, then you won't have an aftertaste and you'll eventually pass out!

Hitmen

I actually kinda did. I don't drink anymore and I was just going to taste it, but out of an old habbit I was kinda like *gulp gulp gulp* and everyone was just like "holy shit, stop that!"  And then I just went "It's not that horri... oh holy fuck that's disgusting who the hell could drink this shit!" and then tried not to puke from the taste.

CrAz3D

k, after 2 hard lemonades I got a friend that will be quite tipsy.  I was quite sure if you had supervision of your parent you could drink, oh well I guess.  You have to find the 'right' beer.  There are so many with so many different kinds of flavor, its insane.

I just saw Dukes of Hazzard...
On an entertainment level it is better than anything I've seen this summer (except may StarWars).

The SuperTrooper part made most the theater CRACK UP!  (the ones who had seen supertroopers)

Pretty damn good, go see it!
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

I hate ants. I have alot of them making nests everywhere in my garden. >:(

*sneezes*

Bluddy cold weather giving me a cold!! :(

I'm about to eat burgers for my dinner. :)

iago

I had a bad, bad experience with Mike's Hard Lemonade once.  I don't like to talk about it. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

Are you using lemonade in place over another 'dword'?

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

|