Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

iago

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

shout

My girlfriend's dad is a mega-douche.

So hes having a bacheoler (fuck spelling) party and wants me and my girlfriend to be designated drivers. I'm like okay whatever. His party consists of three people and they drive home after spending five hours in a bar, without telling us. We saw a movie, went to some friends house and shit, waiting for them to call, they never did, so at like 2:00 AM we started looking for them, we asked the police if they had arrested 3 drunken morons yet. At about 4:30 we got a call from him that he was in a bar accross the street from his house and he did'nt need us. Rawr motherfucker!

CrAz3D

That is slightly amusing though.

Friend that I helped move out last week just moved in somewhere.  It was a rather nice & big place, horrid parking, RIGHT on a main street that gets PACKED once school starts for the univ., refrig'd air.

Not a terribly far walk/bike ride from the school either.

(I had a little to drink, think I flirted a little much with someone)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

The lead singer, Kevin, quit TRUSTCompany about a week and a half ago. I think I might need a new name now. It's pretty up setting, since last time they came here I had tickets, and I had passes to meet the band (though I'd already met them, I was looking forward to this as the first time was when they just had a meet and greet) and my mom didn't let me go. So I'm pretty annoyed now, even though that was in like March, since I'll never get to see them live again!

Also, last night at Doobie Brothers I kept thinking about how I had missed the OAR concert 4 days earlier, because I didn't have anyone to go with. I really cannot wait until I can drive.

QwertyMonster

Lol :)

My girlfriend is going on holiday tommorow for 2 weeks. 2 weeks without my girlfriend, oooh the pain :'(

Hmph. I am bored and missing my girlfriend. I also have a headache!

CrAz3D

COOL TRUST!  or...cool Doobie?

Dude, Mr. Monster dude, yeah, when ya keep dwelling on 1 subject OVER & OVER it gets old
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 07, 2005, 04:42 PM
COOL TRUST! or...cool Doobie?

How is anything I just said cool?

Warrior

I don't get why everyone gets on him for talking about his g/f, get over it already
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

hismajesty

Quote from: Warrior on August 07, 2005, 04:53 PM
I don't get why everyone gets on him for talking about his g/f, get over it already

Because he said he wouldn't?

I don't care, really. The point of this thread is to talk about stuff. :\

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

sorry, cool was in refference to the Doobie Brother concert

did you get high?
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Yeah this is a thread to talk about things, why can't i talk about what i want. I will talk about what i want, when i want. Your not god, and you won't ever be!

I am bored still! And bluddy headaches...

CrAz3D

I am YOUR God though!  MUAHAHWHAYR@#&%^

Yeah, anyways, girls suck though, they have cooties, get a cute little doggy, that is my take on women
(ré-bun-dance)

SNiFFeR

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 06, 2005, 10:02 PM
I am home. The concert was good.

What concert, I wanted to warped tour and it sucked. It was a million degrees and there were too many people.

QwertyMonster

|