• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Crazy out-of-the-loop canadian, ya need to keep up with your pop cultural iago...you're being left in the dust
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Hitmen

Yes, because everyone should know who the drummer of a horrible pop punk band is.

shout

Yeah, drums suck!

hismajesty

Quote from: QwertyMonster on June 28, 2005, 03:05 PM
Ow, Shout :-\

Heh people, im working on a real nice bot. Basically heres a little bit about it:

Connects with hashes / bnls
Connects to every client
Has a 'feel' to it, Example: Metal feel (Customable!)
Customable for everything..
A ton of options and features.

Basically one of the best bots im doing, and im planning to take a nice long time on it. I will keep you guys posted on how its going.

The name is EleTriCaL ChaT v1.0 btw. I will post screenshots later on. :)

Nice, a bot that does the same thing as ever other one. How innovative!!

--

I didn't know Blink 182 broke up, weren't they like...just on tour?

CrAz3D

No, they broke up to go their seperate ways.

I know this because I was watching MTV right when they did spilt in Feb? or so
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

CrAz3D

Warped Tour ended @ 830 this evening, people say it was fun.  About 15k people went this yr I think, maybe more.

EDIT:
For anyone that cares, my sexua preference this week is ... me, I'm a-sexual.  Next week I'm penta-sexual (animal, tree, man, me, girl).  The following week is Tr***-sexual (a girl we hang with)
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Lol yeah hismajesty, does everything the same, but not totally, like my own options / features etc..

Last night was one of the biggest storms, the lightning lit up my whole room, and the rain and thunder was so loud. God i hated that. Power went out and everything.

It was OVER my house, but i never saw any lightning.

CrAz3D

oooh, I've found a very dandy lookin Accord in Albuquerque for $17k.  2doors, 4cyl, power locks/mirrors/windows, manual transmission
2004 Accord LX 22,479 miles

Hmm, I may talk to them about my truck as a trade-in
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Hehe nice crazed.

I just got back from my hair cut, nice and short and good to spike up even better, and before you ask for pictures, i will TRY get them, no promises though. :P

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on June 29, 2005, 10:54 AM
oooh, I've found a very dandy lookin Accord in Albuquerque for $17k.  2doors, 4cyl, power locks/mirrors/windows, manual transmission
2004 Accord LX 22,479 miles

Hmm, I may talk to them about my truck as a trade-in

Sounds good. I don't like power mirrors though, when the motor dies I have a mirror pointing at the ground.

CrAz3D

you can still adjust it manually (wouldn't suggest doing it often though)
I'm not worried about the motor dying, my 83 Jeep's motor never died & everything on that Jeep died @ least once (obviously not literally)
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

All the storms england had last night were important apparantly. On the news right now, they are saying about running out of oil and are needing more and more, and our factorys, cars etc.. are making more pollution. Pretty interesting, im not totally sure on what they said, maybe i heard it wrong but check it out at a website, somewhere. Maybe, www.channel4.com or something. :P

iago

Quote from: Hitmen on June 28, 2005, 05:27 PM
Yes, because everyone should know who the drummer of a horrible pop punk band is.

Exactly! I couldn't even name individual members of my favorite bands, nevermind ones I don't like.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

QwertyMonster

Guess what!!!!!!! No more sally!!!!!!! :)

"Break Until Sunday". Lets have some fun, with the girls ;)

I dunno but im not mad / upset etc.. i now do some stuff until bk together hehe

CrAz3D

Quote from: QwertyMonster on June 29, 2005, 01:28 PM
All the storms england had last night were important apparantly. On the news right now, they are saying about running out of oil and are needing more and more, and our factorys, cars etc.. are making more pollution. Pretty interesting, im not totally sure on what they said, maybe i heard it wrong but check it out at a website, somewhere. Maybe, www.channel4.com or something. :P
How do weather storms have any effect on things making more pollution?...

Honda:
Sorry for large lilnk
Pretty....

I may just fix my old Accord though, that would be ALOT less than $17k

Why did you beak up if you KNOW you are getting back together?...whose idea was this?...her's I bet
(ré-bun-dance)

|