Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

physically would scare most people
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

UserLoser.

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 04, 2005, 10:50 PM
I just got home from a party. Kristen was there. I did not talk to her (conversation wise,) but I couldn't help look at her when like 5 of us were sitting around a fire.

Oh well.

Don't be so shy, just talk to her if it's bothering you that much, then the next time there won't be any hesitation to talk.

Don't take this the wrong way, but you may need some advice if you're not going to make any moves, especially when you've known her for over three years

hismajesty

It's not bothering me, I've realized that I won't make any moves - and I've accepted that. We know each other, but I don't really know her. I met her in a summer program during the summer between 7th and 8th grade, so I guess next month will make four years. Maybe next [school] year. :)

Mitosis

Wow just ask her out don't be such a pussy.

hismajesty

She's got a boyfriend, how many times do I have to say that?

CrAz3D

girls 'settle' for other guys alot of the time until someone better comes along.  be the better man & just hint @ her.   dont move in cause thats fucked, but let her know.

it may not bug you that you're shy, but it bugs me damn it!  dont make me drive over there (which sounds sorta cool cause i could go to DC & NYC too)
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

QwertyMonster

Well my relationship is going good! I Saw her on sunday, and she gave me my birthday present. A white jacket kind of thing. Its really cool! Im wearing it right now :P

Back to school today, sucks. :-\

2 days left til my bday!

shout

Two days left till I'm out of school. All finals are over except Spanish. Eeek. I am not very good with the conditional, future, or perfect tenses. I might fail. Eeeek!!! *cry*

CrAz3D

Spanish is crap, learn latin or something more interesting.  Spanish is only good if you want to know what the mexicans are saying behind your back.

My grandma didn't know much spanish but she knew enough to realize they were talkin about her then she went off in Japanese @ them
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Now what did I tell you?
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

did you smother her?
(ré-bun-dance)

QwertyMonster

Nah nvm. Its all sorted. Still together. What did i tell you blaze? :P

SNiFFeR

I got in a car accident on May 28th, and I totalled my car. 9,000$ in damage. :(

CrAz3D

Quote from: SNiFFeR on June 06, 2005, 01:39 PM
I got in a car accident on May 28th, and I totalled my car. 9,000$ in damage. :(
ouch?  u ok i assume?
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on June 06, 2005, 01:18 AM
girls 'settle' for other guys alot of the time until someone better comes along. be the better man & just hint @ her. dont move in cause thats fucked, but let her know.

Two of my friends are planning a beach party for Saturday, kinda like an end of year thing (planning kind of late though, heh.) I doubt anything will happen with it, but Kristen would probably go. Freshmen [guys] aren't really invited, so her boyfriend won't be there if it happens. Since I won't see her again until next year, and I handed in my IB resignation today (so I won't have classes with her) I'm gonna try to talk to her. One of them was telling me about it today in French, we were standing in the front of the classroom (for the last 20 minutes we didn't do anything because we had been watching Les Miserables and my teacher wanted to split it up between two classes equally.) Kristen kept looking at me (or us?) but I think this is because I kept looking at her. (Because my friend knows I like her, and the main reason he wants to throw this is so he can spend time with this girl he likes...but he said he's helping me too so we were talking about that.)

|