• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

KrewL RaiN

Guess I am learning to be not so nice anymore, some people shouldn't deserve second chances... funny how being nice is my greatest weakness >< (No, this isn't relationship stuff lol)

Newby

It's cool to hate.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

KrewL RaiN

Don't think loosing my mind is cool lol... bleh, still have a lot to learn... but yeah... shouldn't bottle the anger up and explode in peoples faces ><

warz

disco

Say it with me:

shout

Okay...

So I'm at work... and this ghetto gangsta guy is sitting in front of the beer cooler talking about how he 'be gettin' the pussy' (he is like 50... lol) and what not, and 9:00 rolls around (I cant sell beer after 9:00 per city law) and I lock the cooler right in front of him. I walk back to the counter just as he notices I wasn't sticking the key in the door for my pleasure, and he comes up to the counter and starts asking why 'I ain't be gettin no pussy', because apparently me locking the beer cooler has something to do with my lack of sex in the past 24 hours. I tell them them I can't sell after 9, tough shit, go home. Then he wants to buy cigars, so I'm like no 1) You tried to get me to sell you beer by saying 'I don't get the pussy' and 2) I think your going to use it to smoke weed. So storms outside (hes drunk as hell) and gets in his car and drives up to a gas pump. I don't auth his pump, well because hes a drunk bastard who is most likely going to drive off with it. I turn on the intercom and tell him to take his business elsewhere, hes not getting any gas here. He is out there yelling and screaming about how 'I don't get the pussy' and 'I'm hatin' 'cause he a nigga'. So I call the police. 10 freaking minutes later he is out there, scaring away my other customers, and in general being a drunk bastard. He walks inside just as the cop pulls up (he doesn't notice) and gets out of the car. The cop comes in just as the drunk guy yells 'I'm gunna fuck you up cracker!' and starts running at the counter. The cop runs in and BAM! Tackles the guy and slams his head on the floor. Drunk guy is yelling and what not and placed in handcuffs and in the cop car and I'm loling.

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

KrewL RaiN

holy crap, good thing your ok but it is still kinda funny in ways... stupid drunk asstards...

Warrior

you dont be gettin no pussy, shout
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on May 27, 2007, 01:05 AM
Okay...

So I'm at work... and this ghetto gangsta guy is sitting in front of the beer cooler talking about how he 'be gettin' the pussy' (he is like 50... lol) and what not, and 9:00 rolls around (I cant sell beer after 9:00 per city law) and I lock the cooler right in front of him. I walk back to the counter just as he notices I wasn't sticking the key in the door for my pleasure, and he comes up to the counter and starts asking why 'I ain't be gettin no pussy', because apparently me locking the beer cooler has something to do with my lack of sex in the past 24 hours. I tell them them I can't sell after 9, tough shit, go home. Then he wants to buy cigars, so I'm like no 1) You tried to get me to sell you beer by saying 'I don't get the pussy' and 2) I think your going to use it to smoke weed. So storms outside (hes drunk as hell) and gets in his car and drives up to a gas pump. I don't auth his pump, well because hes a drunk bastard who is most likely going to drive off with it. I turn on the intercom and tell him to take his business elsewhere, hes not getting any gas here. He is out there yelling and screaming about how 'I don't get the pussy' and 'I'm hatin' 'cause he a nigga'. So I call the police. 10 freaking minutes later he is out there, scaring away my other customers, and in general being a drunk bastard. He walks inside just as the cop pulls up (he doesn't notice) and gets out of the car. The cop comes in just as the drunk guy yells 'I'm gunna fuck you up cracker!' and starts running at the counter. The cop runs in and BAM! Tackles the guy and slams his head on the floor. Drunk guy is yelling and what not and placed in handcuffs and in the cop car and I'm loling.
you cant sell beer past 9?!

also, you can serve to intoxicated people but not after 9?...weird
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Yoni

I just returned from a party where a retarded girl heavily flirted with me, and I think I broke her heart =\

I kind of feel like an asshole =\
I've never rejected a girl, NEVAR been in any remotely similar situation.

Newby

You can't date a retarded girl. That's like, wrong. You're smart, she's not.
- Newby

disco

Quote from: Newby on May 27, 2007, 06:52 PM

Maybe it'd balance out and they'd have an average child.  Or a savant who pwned at math...
Say it with me:

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 27, 2007, 04:33 PM
you cant sell beer past 9?!

also, you can serve to intoxicated people but not after 9?...weird

City law says that places that sell beer that cannot be consumed on the premises cannot sell beer from 9PM to 8AM.

Also the law describing what 'intoxicated' is is kind of vague. We was coherent and and walking, so I figured he wasn't drunk enough to deny beer.

There is no doubt in my mind that I could of defended myself against this poor bastard.
1. I have heavy objects and box cutters.
2. He is drunk.
3. Drunk + Register Drawer to the face = PWNT TKS
4. He is old.

shout

Quote from: disco on May 27, 2007, 06:59 PM
Quote from: Newby on May 27, 2007, 06:52 PM

Maybe it'd balance out and they'd have an average child.  Or a savant who pwned at math...

No. Any child of Yoni would have super human powers (IE: flying, magical fireball throwing, being a vampire and/or werewolf, having a graphing calculator somehow encased in his skull that he is able to use with his brain)

Notice the assumption the child will be male, with someone as manly as Yoni there is no chance his seed can produce a vagina.

|