• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Spht

Quote from: Shout on May 27, 2007, 09:44 PM
Also the law describing what 'intoxicated' is is kind of vague. We was coherent and and walking, so I figured he wasn't drunk enough to deny beer.

Were you "intoxicated" when you wrote this?

shout

Quote from: Spht on May 28, 2007, 06:03 AM
Quote from: Shout on May 27, 2007, 09:44 PM
Also the law describing what 'intoxicated' is is kind of vague. We was coherent and and walking, so I figured he wasn't drunk enough to deny beer.

Were you "intoxicated" when you wrote this?

No.

Warrior

you dont be gettin no pussy
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Mystical

Quote from: disco on May 27, 2007, 06:59 PM
Quote from: Newby on May 27, 2007, 06:52 PM
You can't date a retarded girl. That's like, wrong. You're smart, she's not.

Maybe it'd balance out and they'd have an average child.  Or a savant who pwned at math...

i'd say the child would be like rainman.

KrewL RaiN

Well, that was rather an adventure of being scared half to death. Idiot contrition workers doing sewer repairs hit a gas line and it was A FOUNTAIN OF GAS. The smell was seeping into our home, since the damn break is like on the corner of the street, and the firefighters came over telling us to close all windows and do not start any cars/trucks/whatever. I am like scared to friken death since mom woke me up and all i was hearing was damn sirens and mom yelling were leaving gas line break... I couldn't take my pets with me, since we cant take the truck. So we walked up to grandmas with the dog and stayed there for a few hours and I am scared shit worried about my pets and the house exploding ><

Were back, and had to vent out the house cause it stunk. Now I am ticked that I didn't take a video, was in panic mode ><

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Barabajagal

Ya... I got one last weekend. Blues Festival... Cloudy morning = No Sunscreen = BIG MISTAKE.

Hero

Marijuana is god's gift to us.

brew

<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Trance

Sigh @ Fumigation...

shout

Hero

KrewL RaiN

Our warning downgraded to severe storm watch. Last storm a tornado hit Monkton. All we just get is some heavy rain and thunder for a few minutes, and everywhere else gets smited with high winds. All the tornado warnings are like around lake Ontario.

Hero

Up here in Alaska, it's pretty cool.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: heRo on June 09, 2007, 12:54 AM
Up here in Alaska, it's pretty cool.
O really?

|