• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Newby

Quote from: topaz on January 10, 2007, 12:52 AM
You seem to latch onto that a lot... even though I don't play WoW. But hey, I wouldn't expect originality from a bigot and social failure.

I'm not a total social failure, chink.

Do you have any recipes to make rice good? I can't seem to find any rice I enjoy eating.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

topaz

Quote from: Newby on January 10, 2007, 08:47 PM
I'm not a total social failure, chink.

Do you have any recipes to make rice good? I can't seem to find any rice I enjoy eating.

Sure are, dumbass. You leave skid marks in your pants any time you pass by a member of the opposite sex, and also happen to be a budding homosexual (your ilk usually are, from what I've noticed, usually social outcasts).

You don't need a recipe to make rice, moron.
RLY...?

Newby

Quote from: topaz on January 10, 2007, 09:25 PM
Sure are, dumbass. You leave skid marks in your pants any time you pass by a member of the opposite sex, and also happen to be a budding homosexual (your ilk usually are, from what I've noticed, usually social outcasts).

I leave skid marks from not wiping good, sloped forehead.

And I don't need a recipe for making RICE, I need a recipe or a topping on rice that makes it good to eat.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Mystical

spamspam is good with ketchup

Zorm

So they're predicting yet more snow for the great state of New Mexico. I'm really depressed that its going to happen before I get back to Oklahoma, I've grown to dislike shoveling snow.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

Mystical

Quote from: Zorm on January 10, 2007, 10:09 PM
So they're predicting yet more snow for the great state of New Mexico. I'm really depressed that its going to happen before I get back to Oklahoma, I've grown to dislike shoveling snow.

I visited New mexico for the full month of Nov 13th to Dec 5th, it only snowed once =( cold as fuck around there though, around 19 degrees everynight.

CrAz3D

Sheesh!  I might have to take a trip to Albuquerque again!
Saw Reel Big Fish @ the Launchpad monday night, FUCKING ROCKED!!!

Mystical, where were you in NM?  North of Albuquerque I assume?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Mystical

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 11, 2007, 12:59 AM

I was in rio rancho, and albuqueque mall was lame, its like they got the model of the mall on the ceiling in the food courts laff. lol

CrAz3D

Quote from: Mystical on January 11, 2007, 03:28 AM

I was in rio rancho, and albuqueque mall was lame, its like they got the model of the mall on the ceiling in the food courts laff. lol
ok, yeah.
which mall was that?  the ... cottonwood or something?  not the small nice one I assume
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Trance

I very much feel like this will be one of the longest days of my life... I've managed to get only about an hour and a half of sleep and I scheduled a 12 hour school day for myself... ugh. So much for trying not to drink things like red bull......

Oh and... White rice > *

SNiFFeR

Pennsylvania is cold but I think Ohio is going to be colder.

Zorm

Quote from: Mystical on January 11, 2007, 12:10 AM
I visited New mexico for the full month of Nov 13th to Dec 5th, it only snowed once =( cold as fuck around there though, around 19 degrees everynight.

Nice, its snowed atleast once a week since I got here on Dec 15th.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

Warrior

Quote from: SNiFFeR on January 11, 2007, 10:29 AM
Pennsylvania is cold but I think Ohio is going to be colder.

Pennsylvania is damn code. Goddamn Global Warming killed Captain Planet.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Zorm on January 11, 2007, 11:02 AM

damn los alamos and their gorgeous snow :(
(ré-bun-dance)

Mystical

Quote from: Zorm on January 11, 2007, 11:02 AM

ya thats right, better come when i leave haah jk

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 11, 2007, 08:46 AM
Quote from: Mystical on January 11, 2007, 03:28 AM
Sheesh! I might have to take a trip to Albuquerque again!

Mystical, where were you in NM? North of Albuquerque I assume?

ok, yeah.
which mall was that? the ... cottonwood or something? not the small nice one I assume

I dunno it was by the freeway, it was pretty nice inside, they got the sams club, best buy, circuit city right on the out side by it. maybe 10-15 mins from where i was staying in rio rancho

|