• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Newby on January 10, 2007, 08:47 PM
Quote from: topaz on January 10, 2007, 12:52 AM
You seem to latch onto that a lot... even though I don't play WoW. But hey, I wouldn't expect originality from a bigot and social failure.

I'm not a total social failure, chink.

Do you have any recipes to make rice good? I can't seem to find any rice I enjoy eating.

If you can't find any rice you like it's because you're eating Asian rice. Ask Warrior the Puerto Rican.. I think he's the closest to a Spaniard we have here. The have good rice. :)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Explicit

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=3771.msg163133#msg163133 date=1168618838]
Quote from: Newby on January 10, 2007, 08:47 PM
Quote from: topaz on January 10, 2007, 12:52 AM
You seem to latch onto that a lot... even though I don't play WoW. But hey, I wouldn't expect originality from a bigot and social failure.

I'm not a total social failure, chink.

Do you have any recipes to make rice good? I can't seem to find any rice I enjoy eating.

If you can't find any rice you like it's because you're eating Asian rice. Ask Warrior the Puerto Rican.. I think he's the closest to a Spaniard we have here. The have good rice. :)

You're implying that Asian rice isn't good?  Joe, please shut up.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Hero

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 07, 2007, 06:13 PM
Quote from: heRo on January 07, 2007, 02:53 AM
Man it's been snowing feet here in alaska, I wish we had that small of a snow fall :o

For some reason I want to take a fishing job out in Alaska for a few months.  Do you know if you have to be qualified or have experience or anything?
They'd take anyone. Seriously I mean my cousin just applied (few years back) after he dropped out of high school and they took him w/o any consideration, but he was good w/ fish since instead of school he fished all day. The hours are tough though. But I guess that all doesn't matter once you see the pay check. Really nice pay  :o.

disco

Maybe you'll be on deadliest catch!  I love that show.
Say it with me:

shout

Someone installed WoW on one of the public computers in a hall on campus... I'll have to remember that with my 2 hour break between calc and psych...

Explicit

Quote from: heRo on January 13, 2007, 04:42 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 07, 2007, 06:13 PM
Quote from: heRo on January 07, 2007, 02:53 AM
Man it's been snowing feet here in alaska, I wish we had that small of a snow fall :o

For some reason I want to take a fishing job out in Alaska for a few months. Do you know if you have to be qualified or have experience or anything?
They'd take anyone. Seriously I mean my cousin just applied (few years back) after he dropped out of high school and they took him w/o any consideration, but he was good w/ fish since instead of school he fished all day. The hours are tough though. But I guess that all doesn't matter once you see the pay check. Really nice pay :o.

How does the pay work?

hismajesty

From what one of my teachers said you get paid at the end of your trip, which consists of a few months, and get paid like $90,000 or something? It's just really dangerous (I think it's rated as the most dangerous job) and the winters are harsh and the work is too. Nice way to pay for college though.

haha topaz is azn.

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 20, 2007, 11:25 PM
From what one of my teachers said you get paid at the end of your trip, which consists of a few months, and get paid like $90,000 or something? It's just really dangerous (I think it's rated as the most dangerous job) and the winters are harsh and the work is too. Nice way to pay for college though.

haha topaz is azn.

I just think it'd be a great, character-melding experience.  I'd get to learn so much, and hopefully level up my fishing skills (lol).

Hero

Yeah, just throw out a big net and wait a bit. But when it's winter and you hit a wave, the water goes in your boat and freezes almost instantly, so all the crew has to be up all night shoveling/scraping the ice and there have been stories when the ice made boats sink. That's the reason why it's named one of the most dangerous jobs.

Explicit

Quote from: heRo on January 21, 2007, 10:35 PM
Yeah, just throw out a big net and wait a bit. But when it's winter and you hit a wave, the water goes in your boat and freezes almost instantly, so all the crew has to be up all night shoveling/scraping the ice and there have been stories when the ice made boats sink. That's the reason why it's named one of the most dangerous jobs.

That makes it all the more appealing to me.  :P

shout

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 21, 2007, 10:54 PM

That makes it all the more appealing to me. :P

You're insane.

Explicit

Quote from: Shout on January 23, 2007, 02:02 PM

That makes it all the more appealing to me. :P

You're insane.

I just think I'd be able to learn a lot about myself, that's all.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I was supposed to get today off but my manager called me in at 5, thats 3 weeks without a break now.

Hero

That makes it all the more appealing to me.  :P
Go for it, the weather has been horrible lately though.

Mystical

|