• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Hellgate: London BETA KEYS

Started by Invert, October 18, 2007, 01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invert

Invert

Barabajagal

Woot... now I just gotta wait for my stupid ISP to give me full bandwidth back so I can download stuff :P

Edit: Hopefully before friday... if the beta does indeed end then?

Invert

Quote from: Andy on October 23, 2007, 03:15 PM
Woot... now I just gotta wait for my stupid ISP to give me full bandwidth back so I can download stuff :P

Edit: Hopefully before friday... if the beta does indeed end then?

The beta will end friday! BUT it will go up again on Oct 31 for another week! This will give you a good idea if you want to buy the game. :)

l2k-Shadow

www.l2uthless.org/hellgate/

too bad i didn't figure out how to take screenshots earlier in the beta. it's over now :(
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

warz

On the third screen shot, what is that orange thing on the side of that building? Is that supposed to be lava coming out of a building like that? Who the hell designed that stuff? lol. Or are your video settings on low? Looks like an interesting game, though.

It's sad when I'm more interested in the WoW chat going on, rather than the screen shots, though. :P

l2k-Shadow

that's definitely supposed to be there. i didn't even think about it until you mentioned it though lol. those screenshots are pretty bad though. cause i tried just pushing print screen and then pasting it into paint but it didn't work... then someone told me i had to do alt+print screen to screen cap. so i was like ugh gay. i would have taken screen shots of the stations and stuff too but the beta ended.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Warrior

Amazing how scalable this game is. Preordered.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

FrostWraith

Has anyone been invited to the European beta?  I am proud to say I have.

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

squiggly

You folks understand that if you were initially invited to the beta, you automatically got an invite to the EU one too, right?
- Posso usar um tradutor de língua, devo ser fresco agora!

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

|