Started by Invert, October 18, 2007, 01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invert

Who cares about the EU beta?

Get the real game.

Warrior

you have pretty hands. post more pics
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Falcon[anti-yL]

Invert

Quote from: Warrior on October 30, 2007, 07:46 PM
you have pretty hands. post more pics

Thank you! No one ever paid me such a complement.  :-*

No more pics. I would be too lazy to do that.

warz

psh, that game looks like it has lame written all over it

Invert

Quote from: betawarz on October 30, 2007, 11:18 PM
psh, that game looks like it has lame written all over it

On these forums, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Barabajagal

I've sort of gotta agree... the logo looks like a squid version of d2's logo.... Is it supposed to be Cthulu or what?

squiggly

HGL has some ex-North employees on it's staff, and it looks a lot like a Diablo 3

What do you think?
- Posso usar um tradutor de língua, devo ser fresco agora!

warz

Well, I'm sure that's what they were kind of going for, without actually crossing the lines of anything illegal.

Barabajagal

Quote from: squiggly on October 31, 2007, 10:39 AM
HGL has some ex-North employees on it's staff, and it looks a lot like a Diablo 3
Some? It's pretty much Blizz North Reincarnated.

l2k-Shadow

So I bought Hellgate: London, expecting it to be the next big thing, almost to the size of Guild Wars. I played the game for about 10 days and loved it. Then I realized it's all repetitive and really sucks.  Then I checked out the reviews and discovered that it's been rated 70 on metacritic and rarely any reviewing source has given it above a 7/10.

What a disappointment, guys should have stuck to making Diablo 3. not a Diablo with a different story line 3. =/
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Invert

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on December 18, 2007, 12:28 PM
So I bought Hellgate: London, expecting it to be the next big thing, almost to the size of Guild Wars. I played the game for about 10 days and loved it. Then I realized it's all repetitive and really sucks.  Then I checked out the reviews and discovered that it's been rated 70 on metacritic and rarely any reviewing source has given it above a 7/10.

What a disappointment, guys should have stuck to making Diablo 3. not a Diablo with a different story line 3. =/

I agree with you. The only thing you have done wrong is buying the game w/o reading the review first. :(

Dale

I agree with you. The only thing you have done wrong is buying the game.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Invert on December 18, 2007, 02:27 PM
Quote from: l2k-Shadow on December 18, 2007, 12:28 PM

I agree with you. The only thing you have done wrong is buying the game w/o reading the review first. :(

i bought it the day it came out... so there werent really any reviews.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

|