• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Hellgate: London BETA KEYS

Started by Invert, October 18, 2007, 01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invert

I am giving away three HGL beta keys (you have about a week to play before the game comes out).

Pick a number from 1 to 100. The persons who guess the closest to my favorite number will get a key.

Edit: Post your number in this thread.

Update: 3 keys

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

disco

Say it with me:

cefx-

I'm mostly curious as to what your fave # is.
cefx
Technodev.org (future project) / UnixPartisan.org
Future dictator

Tazo

Falcon[anti-yL]

Invert

And the winners are:
cefx-, rabbit, and Falcon[anti-yL]

The number I picked was 30. It's not really my favorite number I just picked it. As a matter of fact, I don't have a favorite number. What is the deal with people having a favorite number?

Anyway, enjoy the game. It's really fun IMO.

iago

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

l2k-Shadow

game's uber sick.. still really buggy though.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Lol this is the 2nd beta invite for a game from you Invert :)

rabbit

This is like...the 3208974 for me.  Too bad the key didn't work :\
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

l2k-Shadow

level 5 summoner in covent garden station

1) randomly crashed due to network error
2) got stuck inside a spot and couldn't move out of it (had to exit/reload game)
3) guns wouldn't stop shooting, that's a big one, although that can be fixed by going through portal or switching hands
4) froze screen when going through a portal, had to hit reset button on computer box.

5) i'm not sure if this is a bug, but whenever you right click an item or a person it just goes to the middle option (like view item details), you don't have time/chance to click any of the other options.

also like when you enter game and load into a station, it loads all people into the same spot.. so then you have like 10 mofos standing on top of each other in one spot.. should spread out the loading coordinates a little bit within the main station area.

also i'm not sure if this is how they do it, but like in guild wars how each town/outpost has different districts... because the stations are kinda small, especially the areas where all the NPCs are... it will be insane once the game comes out with like 30-40 people in those small areas. or are they just gonna take care of that with multiple server selections?

needs few things worked out still, but other than that its gonna be ownage
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Invert

Quote from: l2k-Shadow on October 20, 2007, 09:21 AM

level 5 summoner in covent garden station

1) randomly crashed due to network error
2) got stuck inside a spot and couldn't move out of it (had to exit/reload game)
3) guns wouldn't stop shooting, that's a big one, although that can be fixed by going through portal or switching hands
4) froze screen when going through a portal, had to hit reset button on computer box.

5) i'm not sure if this is a bug, but whenever you right click an item or a person it just goes to the middle option (like view item details), you don't have time/chance to click any of the other options.

also like when you enter game and load into a station, it loads all people into the same spot.. so then you have like 10 mofos standing on top of each other in one spot.. should spread out the loading coordinates a little bit within the main station area.

also i'm not sure if this is how they do it, but like in guild wars how each town/outpost has different districts... because the stations are kinda small, especially the areas where all the NPCs are... it will be insane once the game comes out with like 30-40 people in those small areas. or are they just gonna take care of that with multiple server selections?

needs few things worked out still, but other than that its gonna be ownage

I'm on my 2nd lvl 22 and have not run into that many problems with this new version. Like the developer(s) said...this version is weeks behind the one that went gold. And when we get the game, Patch 0 should fix any additional bugs the testers find/found.

Tazo

i got an email for the beta today, lol