• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

hmm

Started by Rob, May 13, 2007, 12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denial

Vontage?

You be surprised They will throw Level 82 pokemon at you next.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

idiat

Quote from: Rob on June 02, 2007, 11:57 PM
http://www.onlythechosen.com/CheckRevision.zip

Have fun..

[2:16:19 AM] CheckRevisionEx("c:\program files\starcraft\starcraft.exe", "c:\program files\starcraft\storm.dll",
"c:\program files\starcraft\battle.snp", "-è_œÒ¯p•KÜÜzµ", Version, Checksum, EXEInfo,
"C:\...\Desktop\CRev\lockdown-IX86-18.dll", "C:\...\Desktop\CRev\lockdown-IX86-01.dll", "C:\...\Desktop\CRev\sexp.bin")
[2:16:19 AM] CheckRevision Result: 0
[2:16:19 AM] Version: 0
[2:16:19 AM] Checksum: 0
[2:16:19 AM] EXEInfo:

What am I doing wrong?

...Nevermind.
-idiat. Spell it right. No caps either.
-Mary Naivete, sound advice from a sound woman.

Denial

Quote from: iago on June 04, 2007, 11:04 PM
Quote from: ·RealityRipple· on June 04, 2007, 10:54 PM

I doubt they'll change it again any time soon. And if they do, I'll reverse it and release the code again. I'm their worst nightmare, I have 3 phonelines and absolutely nothing to do with my time! (Challenge: where's that quote from? :) )

Did you hear about the new warden starcraft files that they released today?

iago

Quote from: Denial on June 05, 2007, 11:46 PM
Quote from: iago on June 04, 2007, 11:04 PM
Quote from: ·RealityRipple· on June 04, 2007, 10:54 PM

I doubt they'll change it again any time soon. And if they do, I'll reverse it and release the code again. I'm their worst nightmare, I have 3 phonelines and absolutely nothing to do with my time! (Challenge: where's that quote from? :) )

Did you hear about the new warden starcraft files that they released today?

I seem to remember almost the same thing in another thread, where I said......

I say it was lucky timing. I'm told that they use Warden for all the other clients, it was just a matter of time before they used it for Starcraft.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Denial

Lockdown 2 = Warden :) But this isnt the end of it wait until later this week.

raylu

I'm still having trouble getting lockdown to work with FooLOps (CheckRevision.dll).

lockdownDLL = "lockdown\" & Replace$(mpqName, ".mpq", ".dll", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
AddChat lockdownDLL & " --- " & bin
                Call CheckRevisionLD(HashFiles(0), HashFiles(1), HashFiles(2), ChkSFormula, EXEVersion, CheckSum, ExeInfo, lockdownDLL, "lockdown\lockdown-IX86-01.dll", bin)

Quote[01:21:15]BNET: Connecting (asia.battle.net)...
[01:21:15]BNET: Connected!
[01:21:15][Bot] Using hardcoded VerByte (0xD1)
[01:21:16]lockdown\lockdown-IX86-16.dll --- STAR\SEXP.bin
The bot crashes at this point with behavior similar to kd_create without kd_init.

I pulled the DLLs out of the MPQs after getting them with BnFTP.exe. I used WinMPQ to extract them and had to name them manually.

SEXP.bin is 64kb. I also tried using iago's 10kb STAR.bin with no luck.

EDIT: Nevermind. Seems I needed ExeVersion = String$(16, vbNullChar)
Pie?

Mystical

Quote from: raylu on June 06, 2007, 01:23 AM
I'm still having trouble getting lockdown to work with FooLOps (CheckRevision.dll).

lockdownDLL = "lockdown\" & Replace$(mpqName, ".mpq", ".dll", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
                Call CheckRevisionLD(HashFiles(0), HashFiles(1), HashFiles(2), ChkSFormula, EXEVersion, CheckSum, ExeInfo, lockdownDLL, "lockdown\lockdown-IX86-01.dll", bin)

Quote[01:21:15]BNET: Connecting (asia.battle.net)...
[01:21:15]BNET: Connected!
[01:21:15][Bot] Using hardcoded VerByte (0xD1)
[01:21:16]lockdown\lockdown-IX86-16.dll --- STAR\SEXP.bin
The bot crashes at this point with behavior similar to kd_create without kd_init.

I pulled the DLLs out of the MPQs after getting them with BnFTP.exe. I used WinMPQ to extract them and had to name them manually.

SEXP.bin is 64kb. I also tried using iago's 10kb STAR.bin with no luck.

EDIT: Nevermind. Seems I needed ExeVersion = String$(16, vbNullChar)

ever thought about maybe using App.Path?

lockdownDLL = App.PAth & "lockdown\" & Replace$(mpqName, ".mpq", ".dll", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
                Call CheckRevisionLD(HashFiles(0), HashFiles(1), HashFiles(2), ChkSFormula, EXEVersion, CheckSum, ExeInfo, lockdownDLL, App.Path & "lockdown\lockdown-IX86-01.dll", bin)

Chriso

App.Path & "\lockdown\" ***

App.Path doesn't have the trailing backslash.

Rob

I would use a buffer larger than 16.  The return digest is variable length.  I have seen 16 and 17 digits.
Rob@USEast

idiat

Quote from: MyStiCaL on June 06, 2007, 04:38 PM

ever thought about maybe using App.Path?

lockdownDLL = App.PAth & "lockdown\" & Replace$(mpqName, ".mpq", ".dll", 1, -1, vbTextCompare)
                Call CheckRevisionLD(HashFiles(0), HashFiles(1), HashFiles(2), ChkSFormula, EXEVersion, CheckSum, ExeInfo, lockdownDLL, App.Path & "lockdown\lockdown-IX86-01.dll", bin)

It works without use of App.Path. He was just following the format suggested by the example in the module provided with the .dll.

Barabajagal

Quote from: Rob on June 06, 2007, 06:48 PM
I would use a buffer larger than 16.  The return digest is variable length.  I have seen 16 and 17 digits.
15, 16, and 17. I have all 3 lengths of them logged in my db. Use a null string buffer 255 bytes and then get rid of everything that's null after say 3 null characters; you can account for D2/W3 requests as well that way.

idiat

Does anybody have a drtl.bin for the Rob/betawarz CheckRevision.dll?

brew

Did anyone notice that rob's dll doesn't work when compiled (for some people it returns 11, for others it works just fine but doesn't return the proper values, and other times it returns 0 meaning it failed) in vb6?

**Also, it returns incorrect values for W2BN.
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

raylu

Why did someone post an answer to my question that involved changing working code after I got it working?

Anyway...
If I use a buffer of 17 and the length is actually 15 or 16, how would I know how many bytes to truncate? What if the last value is 00?

And for 17, are you sure you're not counting the null terminator?
Pie?

Hdx

The 'valuestring' will never contain a null.
So it's safe to truncate at the 1st null.
Just create a large buffer. (32 is a nice round number) and go from there.
~Hdx

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

|