• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Greetings from the real world

Started by Truthiness51, September 13, 2006, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

Quote from: Truthiness51 on September 16, 2006, 01:07 PM
No! The real American plays sports that will ultamently cost them their lives later! So go back to that gym, look the coach right in the eye and say "Hey! Throw as many ping pong balls at me as you can!" And hopefully, it will turn you into a true American, like this guy:

http://www.dryiceinfo.com/Pictures/dry%20ice%20bomb%20injury.jpg

Ok.  I'll go get my snow pants and inhaler.
Say it with me:

Truthiness51

Ata boy! Anyone else need help with being an American?
lol my comrads... lol.

KrewL RaiN

o.O

* KrewL RaiN sharpens the poking people stick

Joe[x86]

I tell you the truth, I am the Lord thy God, and whoever follows me shall not tread through darkness for he shall have the light that leads to life..

DOESN'T THIS GUY SOUND LIKE JESUS?!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

RealityRipple

From Sheep (Animals, track 4)
Quote from: Pink Floyd
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
He makes me down to lie
Through pastures green He leadeth me the silent waters by.
With bright knives He releaseth my soul.
He maketh me to hang on hooks in high places.
He converteth me to lamb cutlets,
For lo, He hath great power, and great hunger.
When cometh the day we lowly ones,
Through quiet reflection, and great dedication
Master the art of karate,
Lo, we shall rise up,
And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water.

Hero

Truthiness51

I say that if you have the time to make a bunny out of a potato, you are a communist. People are making livings doing things that help America, whoever did this doesn't care about America. He is probably from a communist country like China or Iraq or Canada.
lol my comrads... lol.

shout

I killed many minorities on the sidewalk with my American-made 8 cylinder car today. Does that make me a good American?

hismajesty

Quote from: Truthiness51 on September 15, 2006, 05:08 PM
Fear not companions, for I am not here to harm you, I am only here to show you the way. Now please tell me, who do you, the forum citizens, see as a leader?

George W. Bush

Spilled

Quote from: Shout on September 17, 2006, 02:13 AM
I killed many minorities on the sidewalk with my American-made 8 cylinder car today. Does that make me a good American?

Makes you damn near an american leader! (Well... in my opinion) :)

Hero

Quote from: Truthiness51 on September 17, 2006, 12:13 AM
I say that if you have the time to make a bunny out of a potato, you are a communist. People are making livings doing things that help America, whoever did this doesn't care about America. He is probably from a communist country like China or Iraq or Canada.
Thank you for that response, I am going to make a potato bunny now.

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Mystical

well we all should know greorge bush isn't running the county, come'on now,  who always run things, its the woman, why? because its pussy power. if you don't give them what they want, means you don't get yours, so i have a thought that 1st lady or w/e is running the show =O

hismajesty

Quote from: Akamas on September 17, 2006, 02:30 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on September 17, 2006, 01:32 PM
George W. Bush

Or a pack of Tic Tacs: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=tictacs

Or George W. Bush. But who knows?

Quote from: Mystical on September 17, 2006, 03:37 PM
  well we all should know greorge bush isn't running the county, come'on now,  who always run things, its the woman, why? because its pussy power. if you don't give them what they want, means you don't get yours, so i have a thought that 1st lady or w/e is running the show =O

Nahhh. I've met Laura, she didn't strike me as one to pressure my main man. I'm sure some of the educational reform ideas came from her, but I've read a George Bush biography book and his reforms seem characteristic of his person. Laura has helped with some of his speeches however.

|