Greetings from the real world

Started by Truthiness51, September 13, 2006, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero

shout

I personally think its funny as hell.

Mystical

Invert

Did he just accuse G. W. Bush of causing global warming?

Heh.

Truthiness51

Fear not companions, for I am not here to harm you, I am only here to show you the way. Now please tell me, who do you, the forum citizens, see as a leader?
lol my comrads... lol.

Akamas

Truthiness is a satirical term coined by Stephen Colbert in reference to the quality by which a person claims to know something intuitively, instinctively, or "from the gut" without regard to evidence, logic, intellectual examination, or actual facts.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Truthiness51

So you see Stephan Colbert as a leader? Well I suppose he is pretty funny... he always speaks from the heart. He's charming, witty... and he has such a wonderful smile.
lol my comrads... lol.

Akamas

No but, apparently you do. You're using the word he coined.

Truthiness51
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Truthiness51

Why not? Stephan Colbert would be a great leader! I hear by nomminate Stephan Colbert to be leader of the forum, and I am not him!
lol my comrads... lol.

Newby

Quote from: Invert on September 14, 2006, 12:05 PM
This guy (assuming it's a guy) is a perfect addition to the forums. We needed more worthless crap posted here. This post is not even funny; I recommend that it be moved to the trash.

I agree. These forums are so boring that this guy is entertaining. Move this to the news forum.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Truthiness51

I thank you Newby, you shall be my follower, and show me the way of your culture.
lol my comrads... lol.

disco

Say it with me:

Truthiness51

Poor Disco, you are driven to thoughts that shouldn't accur in the real world. Have any one of you ever played a sport?
lol my comrads... lol.

disco

Quote from: Truthiness51 on September 16, 2006, 11:51 AM
Poor Disco, you are driven to thoughts that shouldn't accur in the real world. Have any one of you ever played a sport?
One time in gym a ping pong ball almost hit me.  Does that count?
Say it with me:

Truthiness51

No! The real American plays sports that will ultamently cost them their lives later! So go back to that gym, look the coach right in the eye and say "Hey! Throw as many ping pong balls at me as you can!" And hopefully, it will turn you into a true American, like this guy:

http://www.dryiceinfo.com/Pictures/dry%20ice%20bomb%20injury.jpg
lol my comrads... lol.

|