• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Greetings from the real world

Started by Truthiness51, September 13, 2006, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truthiness51

Hello, I am Truthiness51. Fear not for I am not here to hurt you, I am only here to greet you. I want to ask you a few questions, but first, let me tell you about myself. My real name shall be secret, whatever you're guessing it is, you are wrong. I got my alias from a word that in no way reconsiles to me. The 51 is for the 51 states in America, why 51? Because you great people known as the forum, are a state of your own. I chose this forum because it is the first search thing on my google search engine that is brought up by the phrase "Fun Forum". Well, before that are just a bunch of language pack web sites. Its not that Im racist, in fact, im currently looking for a black friend, its just I dont want to install things that were not intended for these United States. So please open up to me, what do you talk about here?
lol my comrads... lol.

Truthiness51

Of course, the forum people need to hibernate to hide from the night... I can wait.
lol my comrads... lol.

disco

Say it with me:

Truthiness51

Well, Im all for prostetic limbs, and I'm guessing the term "spelunking" means is a forumite term for "How we can help"  so I see that you are wannabe doctors. So tell me Dr. Disco, ever miss the outside?
lol my comrads... lol.

Explicit

Quote from: Truthiness51 on September 13, 2006, 09:58 PM
So please open up to me, what do you talk about here?

This community talks about anything that pertains to anything (I hope that makes sense).  If you want to get a general idea of the types of topics, you can sift through some of the older discussions.  Some are worth the read while others are nonsensical, so it's really up to you.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Invert

This guy (assuming it's a guy) is a perfect addition to the forums. We needed more worthless crap posted here. This post is not even funny; I recommend that it be moved to the trash.

Truthiness51

Thank you, but I dont really understand the term "Trash". I am only a man seeking knowledge from you fine people, if you can show me the way than maybe I can accept your culture.
lol my comrads... lol.

topaz

RLY...?

Truthiness51

Well, I don't like to be compared to God, I am only here to teach. I will now show you what you are missing out of America. Think of me as "The ghost of Christmas Present" Look at this...

http://www.zolan.com/new_images/inspirational/faith_america_d.jpg
lol my comrads... lol.

Truthiness51

lol my comrads... lol.

Truthiness51

lol my comrads... lol.

Truthiness51

And the man that made it all possible...

http://thedarkcyde.net/images/george-w-bush-middle-finger.jpg

Doesn't that warm your heart?
lol my comrads... lol.

Yegg

Truthiness51

I find your remarks unfulfiling Yegg, but would you think different if I showed you this...

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/G/bush_jesus_christ.jpg
lol my comrads... lol.

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.