• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

This little fucker should die

Started by CrAz3D, January 24, 2006, 11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

http://www.tampabays10.com/weird/weird_article.aspx?storyid=24334
Screw that STUPID thing about no death penalty for anyone under 18 or w/e...this kid has no purpose on earth other than to be a POS
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

Quote from: powered by nissan on January 24, 2006, 11:45 PM
ok...........this doesnt affect me in any way
Stay on topic.

Cruel & unusua punishment...I don't see how executing someone that is 16 is curel & unusual so long as they were mentally competent @ the time of the crime.

EDIT:
I spose I could see trying to rehabilitate him (I don't believe in rehab so much, but I do believe younger folks "juveniles" would be more responsive to it).  But this kid needs a SERIOUS wake up call.
Like send him to a mexican prison if rehab fails.  I think a good rehab would be something extreme though...clockwork orange was an interesting movie/concept
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Akamas

I disagree with you when you say "he should be executed", but what he did was wrong and he should be punished.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Akamas on January 24, 2006, 11:55 PM
I disagree with you when you say "he should be executed", but what he did was wrong and he should be punished.
nuts, you replied before I was able to edit.

Check out my edit, I mention rehab for the kid.
But I dont know what kind of rehab would stop a little f'd up kid from beating his own grandmother, itd have to be some serious shit.
None of the "now johnny, why do you like to drink?" stuff...shock therapy might work...or cut an arm off.

Arm removal would be punishment & rehab.  Plus, since 'curle & unusual' is totally subjective, it isnt unusal because I'm sure there are some middle east societies that do it...& it isnt cruel, he beat his freakin grandma
(ré-bun-dance)

Forged

I would like to beat that fat little fucker with the tire iron in the back of my truck.  See how much he likes that shit. 
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

hismajesty

They should let the grandma do it to him and have people restrain him while she does it.

He doesn't need beer anyway, he needs some fucking slim fast.

iago

You support the death penalty for aggravated assault?  Even if he was OVER 18, I don't think he would get the death penalty. 

In any case, doesn't your constitution protect from "cruel and unusual" punishments?  Wouldn't that mean that holding him down and gettng his grandma to beat him is illegal, or do you guys only support contitutional rights when they support your point?

<edit> How, exactly, is this political?  Unless you really are trying to argue that death penalties should be applied to assult cases for minors...
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Grok

Quote from: Forged on January 25, 2006, 01:36 AM
I would like to beat that fat little fucker with the tire iron in the back of my truck.  See how much he likes that shit. 

Is that rehabilitation?

What would be the motivation?  I observe many people trying to demonstrate how much a crime repulses them by statements such as these, including acts with an equally brutal act of revenge.  Is it exactly like you said, you wish to see how much he likes being beat by a tire iron in the back of your truck?  I am not trained in criminal rehabilitation, but that seems like it would have a low success rate.

Arta

Well, this thread is getting a little time to see if it can be turned from a judgemental hatefest into something interesting. I admit, it doesn't look promising.

iago

Quote from: Grok on January 25, 2006, 09:17 AM

Is that rehabilitation?

What would be the motivation?  I observe many people trying to demonstrate how much a crime repulses them by statements such as these, including acts with an equally brutal act of revenge.  Is it exactly like you said, you wish to see how much he likes being beat by a tire iron in the back of your truck?  I am not trained in criminal rehabilitation, but that seems like it would have a low success rate.

That brings back the point of what your criminal system is for: rehabilitation or punishment. 

It seems (at least to me) that most people here think it's for punishment, and nothing else. 

Adron

Quote from: Grok on January 25, 2006, 09:17 AM

Is that rehabilitation?

What it actually shows is that Forged is made of the same material as that little repulsive boy. The boy thought he had a good reason to brutally assault someone and then went on to do just that. So, apparently, would Forged like to do.

iago

Quote from: Adron on January 25, 2006, 11:34 AM
What it actually shows is that Forged is made of the same material as that little repulsive boy. The boy thought he had a good reason to brutally assault someone and then went on to do just that. So, apparently, would Forged like to do.

Ah, but you're assuming that wanting beer money and wanting revenge are both "good reasons" in the eyes of the doer.  Are you sure the boy thought he had a good reason, or is it possible that he knew damn that it was unacceptable. 

If the boy thought he had a good reason, then there's a serious problem somewhere, and it's not the boy.  They should investigate further to find out what's going on.  Maybe the Grandma beats him?

If he knew that it was unacceptable and did it anways, then there's a problem with the boy, and he should be punished/rehabilitated.  Clearly, there's something wrong with him. 

I don't really see any other possible motive for his actions, and given the information I don't think we can investigate any farther. 

Grok

"The defendant's case worker arrived on scene and was able to hold him until law enforcement arrived."

This line indicates the child is troubled in other ways, maybe legal, maybe personal.  Definitely has an alcohol problem, obviously has an anger problem.  Why is he with the grandmother instead of with the parents?  There's more to this than meets the eye.  He needs a treatment program, a rescue, and rehabilitation, or his life will be ruined and society will have to deal with him for decades.

Don't forget that 16 is a child and that fact needs to be taken into serious consideration.  Given Florida's social services history, this might be another oversight of a kid who should have had help already.

Douglas

Bravo. Florida's social services? Horrible. This John Couey guy who is accused of raping and killing a little girl, has been in and out of Florida's corrections system for atleast 20 years. They even have documentation from the 70's from him in a letter to the district attorney asking for help because he feels like he loves little girls, and wants to do horrible things to them. Florida is all about the money.

This kid? There are hundreds more here, you see them everyday, grocery store, mall, anywhere. Its pathetic. It must be the heat.

- Stolen from rabbit.

hismajesty

Grok, by 16 you're well aware that beating an old lady, multiple times (with weapons), for not buying you illegal substances is NOT permitted under the law.