• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

5 female captives released regarding Jill Carroll

Started by CrAz3D, January 24, 2006, 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Grok

I TOLD YOU SO.

Something was fishy about this one from the start.  Is she a CIA operative?  Maybe related to someone very rich and powerful?

Adron

It just goes to show how the USA is weak and supports terrorism.

Grok

We're sending the wrong message to the terrorists.

iago

It's no worse than the "we are terrified of you" message that everybody has been sending for years.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

So what would be an effective "fuck off you crazy middle easterns!" message?  (NOTE: that 'crazy middle easterns' thing refers to the middle easterns that are crazy, it does not mean that all middle easterns are crazy)

I can think of one, but I don't think everyone would like it
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 25, 2006, 04:41 PM
So what would be an effective "fuck off you crazy middle easterns!" message?  (NOTE: that 'crazy middle easterns' thing refers to the middle easterns that are crazy, it does not mean that all middle easterns are crazy)

I don't think there are any effective ways to stop terrorism by force.  Perhaps your country should pursue a different method?

Invert

The 5 female captives are not the only prisoners that are being reviewed and released. Officials say that this has nothing to do with Jill Carroll and that these prisoners were up for review before Jill Carrolls abduction.

The liberal media (CNN in this case) that spins every story out there which forces the public to misconstrued things is the result of this kind of nonsense.

Adron, you are wrong. The only thing that this shows is that you are ready to bash the United States the 1st chance you get without knowing any details. This also shows that your posts should never be taken seriously unless proven otherwise.

Invert

Quote from: iago on January 25, 2006, 06:57 PM

I don't think there are any effective ways to stop terrorism by force.  Perhaps your country should pursue a different method?

Oh yeah, so if an Israeli soldier shoots a terrorist that is running towards a check point with a bomb strapped to him in the head and the terrorist dies before ever harming anyone is not an effective way to stop the terrorist?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Invert on January 25, 2006, 07:15 PM
Quote from: iago on January 25, 2006, 06:57 PM

Oh yeah, so if an Israeli soldier shoots a terrorist that is running towards a check point with a bomb strapped to him in the head and the terrorist dies before ever harming anyone is not an effective way to stop the terrorist?
Thats what I was getting to, but on a larger scale
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

If a terrorist did that, then Israel declared war on the terrorist's country and started attacking their cities, then no, that doesn't stop the terrorists

Besides, I didn't say "violence won't stop a terrorist", obviusly it will.  I said it won't stop terrorism, which is completely different.  You can kill one, but more will take his place.

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on January 25, 2006, 08:41 PM

If a terrorist did that, then Israel declared war on the terrorist's country and started attacking their cities, then no, that doesn't stop the terrorists

Besides, I didn't say "violence won't stop a terrorist", obviusly it will.  I said it won't stop terrorism, which is completely different.  You can kill one, but more will take his place.
Not if you kill them all
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 25, 2006, 08:50 PM

Not if you kill them all

Read the line carefully, "You can kill one, but more will take his place". 

For bonus marks, explain how you could kill them all.

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on January 25, 2006, 08:55 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 25, 2006, 08:50 PM

Not if you kill them all

Read the line carefully, "You can kill one, but more will take his place". 

For bonus marks, explain how you could kill them all.
I suppose you couldn't kill "them all" because there would be some here too...BUT, since those that are here ARE here we could control them much easier.
To eliminate 'them all' we could simply destroy the entire middle east
(ré-bun-dance)

dx

The prisoners released were all a "coincidence" as the news stated here. Hmm, interesting.