Started by iago, January 17, 2006, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Quote from: Rule on January 19, 2006, 12:22 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 19, 2006, 08:38 AM
Quote from: Rule on January 19, 2006, 12:05 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 18, 2006, 11:41 PM
Quote from: l)ragon on January 18, 2006, 05:33 PM
Dont care who wins aslong as the "Conservative"'s don't win, they can stick their blue, white, and red flags up their ass since they like to sell our country out every time they are in power.
uhm, since when the fuck does the Canadian flag have blue in it?...

Maybe read his post again and take a look at your own flag.

I know what he is talking about, but I don't get why he is talking about a US election while everyone else is talking about the Canadian election

Wrong again.  He isn't talking about a US election.

Then why is he talking about US politicians in a Canadian election thread?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

l)ragon

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 18, 2006, 11:41 PM
Quote from: l)ragon on January 18, 2006, 05:33 PM
Dont care who wins aslong as the "Conservative"'s don't win, they can stick their blue, white, and red flags up their ass since they like to sell our country out every time they are in power.
uhm, since when the fuck does the Canadian flag have blue in it?...
]

Guess you have never seen their logo then have you, the Conservative logo is blue white and red.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

CrAz3D

That thing I guess?

I wouldn't call it a flag, more of a symbol
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

l)ragon

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 19, 2006, 06:45 PM

That thing I guess?

well we had a flag out side of where i work and we burned it.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

CrAz3D

Quote from: l)ragon on January 19, 2006, 06:49 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 19, 2006, 06:45 PM

That thing I guess?

well we had a flag out side of where i work and we burned it.
MMMMk.
(ré-bun-dance)

Invert

Unless the liberals are put out of power by Canadians that love their country their country is going to stay crapped up by the selfish liberals that don't give a crap about the greater Canada.

Here is the TRUTH about Canada from a Canadian that loves his country and wants to make it better. You won't hear this from any Canadian on this forum because they dont want you to know the real truth about Canada!

http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wma/rushlimb.download.akamai.com/5020/clips/04/11/113004_16_canadian.asx

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Quote from: Invert on January 20, 2006, 12:42 PM
Unless the liberals are put out of power by Canadians that love their country their country is going to stay crapped up by the selfish liberals that don't give a crap about the greater Canada.
I'm afriad that you don't know anything about Canada. 

Here is the TRUTH about Canada from a Canadian that loves his country and wants to make it better. You won't hear this from any Canadian on this forum because they dont want you to know the real truth about Canada!

http://mfile.akamai.com/5020/wma/rushlimb.download.akamai.com/5020/clips/04/11/113004_16_canadian.asx
So they take a Canadian who loves Americans.  He exagerates about everything he says, and most of it is total bull.  All the fees he talks about are at least double what we pay, usually more.  It's totally biased, there's nothing true about what he says.  I don't know where he's living, but I shut it off after the part about the copper in his finger, I couldn't take his bullcrap anymore. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on January 20, 2006, 04:46 PM
I'm afriad that you don't know anything about Canada. 

So they take a Canadian who loves Americans.  He exagerates about everything he says, and most of it is total bull.  All the fees he talks about are at least double what we pay, usually more.  It's totally biased, there's nothing true about what he says.  I don't know where he's living, but I shut it off after the part about the copper in his finger, I couldn't take his bullcrap anymore. 
Those were his experiences of Canada.
What are yours?
(ré-bun-dance)

Rule

Invert, I could find tons of people saying bad things about the US who live in the US.  If you don't realize how stupid and uncredible that radioshow and person are, then you're a lot less intelligent than I thought.  Or you do understand, and you're just posting it anyways to be provocative?

(On a side note I find it funny that he reveals he got a big wad of copper stuck in himself and also has a criminal record.... oh man... what a credible guy).

I'm generally beyond this "my country is better than yours," tone underscoring most of Crazeds' (and your?) inane posts.  If you lived in Canada you'd be saying how much better Canada is than the rest of the world, if you lived in Sweden you'd be saying how great it is.  You're transparently brainwashed.  Get over it.

Blaze

My Family is Conservative, I think they suck, but they're better then the other ones.  I don't like what Mike Harris did though; I want my grade 13 back.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Rule

I don't think this should be taken too seriously, but it's mildly interesting --
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn8615

CrAz3D

Bill Clinton has a MAJOR mark on his criminal record.
How credible is he?
(ré-bun-dance)

Rule

We're not talking about an american president.  Note the title of this thread, "Canadian Election."

CrAz3D

Quote from: Rule on January 21, 2006, 10:57 AM
We're not talking about an american president.  Note the title of this thread, "Canadian Election."

Quote from: Rule on January 20, 2006, 08:03 PM
Invert, I could find tons of people saying bad things about the US who live in the US.  If you don't realize how stupid and uncredible that radioshow and person are, then you're a lot less intelligent than I thought.  Or you do understand, and you're just posting it anyways to be provocative?

(On a side note I find it funny that he reveals he got a big wad of copper stuck in himself and also has a criminal record.... oh man... what a credible guy).

I'm generally beyond this "my country is better than yours," tone underscoring most of Crazeds' (and your?) inane posts.  If you lived in Canada you'd be saying how much better Canada is than the rest of the world, if you lived in Sweden you'd be saying how great it is.  You're transparently brainwashed.  Get over it.

We're not talking about "my country is better" either...Note the title.
(ré-bun-dance)

|