• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Iran has bombs!

Started by Joe[x86], January 12, 2006, 07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe[x86]

What the hell? Iran is researching nuclear energy, and once again, we accuse them of building nukes. Funny.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Joe on January 12, 2006, 07:16 AM
What the hell? Iran is researching nuclear energy, and once again, we accuse them of building nukes. Funny.
N Korea was researching nuclear energy, now THEY say they have bombs.

Joe, seriously, WTF, where have you been that you're just now noticing this in current events?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Did Iran get their weapons from Iraq?  Or are they like Iraq, and got them from the US? :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

We indirectly gave weapons to Iran in the early 80s.
So we've give stuff to basically all of our enemies.

Iran is developing their nuclear arsenal on their own I do believe, I don't think we'd be financing that.  Although, George Soros might be financing something over there betting on the US invading & then he can sell weapons to Iran or something devious.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

MyndFyre

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 12, 2006, 09:32 AM
Iran is developing their nuclear arsenal on their own I do believe, I don't think we'd be financing that.  Although, George Soros might be financing something over there betting on the US invading & then he can sell weapons to Iran or something devious.

I'm fairly certain that this is against the wishes of the UN.  But I don't think the UN will do anything about it (in the New Webster's Dictionary, the definition of "United Nations" says "See also 'pussy' (slang)").  (j/k)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

CrAz3D

Quote from: MyndFyre on January 12, 2006, 11:20 AM

I'm fairly certain that this is against the wishes of the UN.  But I don't think the UN will do anything about it (in the New Webster's Dictionary, the definition of "United Nations" says "See also 'pussy' (slang)").  (j/k)
EU3 (Britain, France, Germany) is supposed to be asking the UN Security Council to start investigating & watching Iran since those talks just failed.

Maybe Britain, France, & Germany will do something about Iran instead of the US having to make the world safe again.
(ré-bun-dance)

quasi-modo

Unless france and germany are busy making some under the table deals with iran too. They seem to like back biting to satisfy their own economic interests....
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

CrAz3D

Quote from: quasi-modo on January 12, 2006, 12:48 PM
Unless france and germany are busy making some under the table deals with iran too. They seem to like back biting to satisfy their own economic interests....
Funny thing is that, from what I've gathered, the EU3 is recommending the Security Council to overlook the issue.  The US takes over as head of the security council in Feb as I heard.

Hmm, maybe France & Germany actually WANT the US to do something over there.
(ré-bun-dance)

Joe[x86]

QuoteJoe, seriously, WTF, where have you been that you're just now noticing this in current events?

School + wow + bed.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Joe on January 12, 2006, 04:07 PM
QuoteJoe, seriously, WTF, where have you been that you're just now noticing this in current events?

School + wow + bed.
But you have time to find "smily faces"?;)
(ré-bun-dance)

Joe[x86]

Those were.. handed to me. I can't remember how I came across those, actually.

topaz

It's supposed to be for their nuclear energy program... so much suspicion of harmless neighbors!
RLY...?

iago

We indirectly gave weapons to Iran in the early 80s.
So we've give stuff to basically all of our enemies.
Haha, your government rocks!

Quote from: Topaz on January 12, 2006, 06:36 PM
It's supposed to be for their nuclear energy program... so much suspicion of harmless neighbors!
Canada has a nuclear program too, and we build nuclear reactors.  Perhaps we're the US's next target?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Warrior

Quote from: iago on January 12, 2006, 06:58 PM
Canada has a nuclear program too, and we build nuclear reactors.  Perhaps we're the US's next target?

We know you have weapons, stop making them now or be attacked.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Joe[x86]

Heh, iago, I thought that stuff you learned while working for the government was classified, as in, "do not post on public forums" status =p