• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Iran has bombs!

Started by Joe[x86], January 12, 2006, 07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Networks

Quote from: Joe on January 12, 2006, 07:16 AM
What the hell? Iran is researching nuclear energy, and once again, we accuse them of building nukes. Funny.

No from what we believe is that they are starting up a new nuclear research program however it's simply an argument that we believe they will use it to create enriched Uranium which can be used for nuclear weapons and they say they will use it for peaceful matters, perhaps simply JUST energy.

The debate comes in when Iranian presidents have stated that Israel should be taken out or similar statements which seem like war-talk.

I really don't know what to believe these days, there's so much propaganda around it's insane. I simply agree that it should be under supervision which benefits both sides, I think that's the way to solve it.

quasi-modo

Quote from: iago on January 12, 2006, 06:58 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 12, 2006, 09:32 AM
We indirectly gave weapons to Iran in the early 80s.
So we've give stuff to basically all of our enemies.
Haha, your government rocks!

Quote from: Topaz on January 12, 2006, 06:36 PM
It's supposed to be for their nuclear energy program... so much suspicion of harmless neighbors!
Canada has a nuclear program too, and we build nuclear reactors.  Perhaps we're the US's next target?
Canada also has avril lavigne... Imho we need to take care of canada immediatly.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

CrAz3D

Quote from: quasi-modo on January 12, 2006, 11:53 PM

It's supposed to be for their nuclear energy program... so much suspicion of harmless neighbors!
Canada has a nuclear program too, and we build nuclear reactors.  Perhaps we're the US's next target?
Canada also has avril lavigne... Imho we need to take care of canada immediatly.
Dude, wtf, she's hot.

Canada is stable & won't do jack, it doesn't matter if they have a pea-shooter or umpteen-kabillion hydrogen bombs.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

quasi-modo

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 13, 2006, 09:56 AM
Quote from: quasi-modo on January 12, 2006, 11:53 PM

Dude, wtf, she's hot.

Canada is stable & won't do jack, it doesn't matter if they have a pea-shooter or umpteen-kabillion hydrogen bombs.
eh... shes very annoying and she isn't metal. I read an article about how people who can't do it right shoulding be putting up horns and she did the sign for I love you instead of the horns. That's why canada needs to be attacked at once.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

iago

Quote from: Joe on January 12, 2006, 07:14 PM
Heh, iago, I thought that stuff you learned while working for the government was classified, as in, "do not post on public forums" status =p
It's common knowledge that Canada has nuclear technology.  The reactors we build are called the "Can-do Reactor". 

That's the trick of playing games like Risk: make it look like you aren't a threat, then, when they start attacking each other, surprise them.  If we had nuclear bombs, just think of how easily we could destroy the US.  Judging by the response time to Hurricane Katrina, half your country could be gone before Bush even showed up :)

So yeah, watch your back ;)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on January 13, 2006, 11:23 AM
Quote from: Joe on January 12, 2006, 07:14 PM
Heh, iago, I thought that stuff you learned while working for the government was classified, as in, "do not post on public forums" status =p
It's common knowledge that Canada has nuclear technology.  The reactors we build are called the "Can-do Reactor". 

That's the trick of playing games like Risk: make it look like you aren't a threat, then, when they start attacking each other, surprise them.  If we had nuclear bombs, just think of how easily we could destroy the US.  Judging by the response time to Hurricane Katrina, half your country could be gone before Bush even showed up :)

So yeah, watch your back ;)
If you attack us nuclearly you might want to watch your front from nuclear fallout, unless of course you go after California...in that case I'd be right there with you pushing that big red button.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Joe[x86]

QuoteJudging by the response time to Hurricane Katrina, half your country could be gone before Bush even showed up Smiley

So yeah, watch your back Wink

LOL.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Ringo

Im pritty sure that Iran being the 4th largest oil supply in the world, has somthing to do with it as well :P

l)ragon

Quote from: Warrior on January 12, 2006, 07:06 PM

We know you have weapons, stop making them now or be attacked.
Have to use joy's image for this one heh.

This would probably happen if you tryed to cross our border for stupid reasons heh.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

iago

Quote from: Ringo on January 13, 2006, 10:19 PM
Im pritty sure that Iran being the 4th largest oil supply in the world, has somthing to do with it as well :P

Yeah, that's pretty obvious.  But shh. don't tell Americans :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on January 15, 2006, 10:08 AM
Quote from: Ringo on January 13, 2006, 10:19 PM

Yeah, that's pretty obvious.  But shh. don't tell Americans :P
or the EU3, they're the ones (this time around) that began asking for UN help/involvement.
(ré-bun-dance)

CrAz3D

HA!
France has taken a stance on something other than running away (which I guess isn't really a stance since they'd be moving).

ANYWAY.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/02/16/iran.france/index.html

I wonder if this might be a big international cooperation thing to get Iran to stop/not start nuclear stuff
(ré-bun-dance)