Rule

Quote from: effect on January 03, 2006, 11:03 PM
Or you could just go outside...

And be exposed to natural light??!!

Arta

The sun makes me puke.

disco

Quote from: Kp on January 03, 2006, 11:34 PM
Sadly, I must go outside every day. It's terrible and bright, except when water falls from the sky. The temperature changes wildly and uncontrollably, and there are people out there who insist on making eye contact. I don't like the world outside.

The fact that we're joking about this instead of fingering the perpetrator says we really don't care enough to put much effort into finding whoever posted about us. Why should we? They couldn't even be bothered to write a full (non-stub) article!
Water from the sky?  This I've got to see...
Say it with me:

iago

Quote from: Mephisto on January 03, 2006, 10:48 PM
Quote from: iago on January 03, 2006, 09:26 PM
Quote from: Spht on January 03, 2006, 01:00 PM
Since there's Korean in there, it was probably Sargera.  He seems to enjoy writing Korean on English documents.

Probably.  I don't think there's that many other people obsessed.

Ugh...I don't even know where to begin how pathetically stupid it is that you people continue to point out the most insignificant things and make a discussion about them.

See, you screwed up my quote.  My quote was SUPPOSED to be making fun of UserLoser, but you ruined it.  I call MISQUOTE!!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

rabbit

Quote from: Disco on January 04, 2006, 05:39 AM
Quote from: Kp on January 03, 2006, 11:34 PM
Sadly, I must go outside every day. It's terrible and bright, except when water falls from the sky. The temperature changes wildly and uncontrollably, and there are people out there who insist on making eye contact. I don't like the world outside.

The fact that we're joking about this instead of fingering the perpetrator says we really don't care enough to put much effort into finding whoever posted about us. Why should we? They couldn't even be bothered to write a full (non-stub) article!
Water from the sky?  This I've got to see...
Get pictures.  You'll need to prove it to me.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

MyndFyre

Uh.... back on-topic, I updated the Valhalla Legends topic so it is hopefully more accurate and factual.  I removed the {{notability}} template and added it to the Requests for Move list to be moved to [[Valhalla Legends]] instead of where it is now, [[Valhalla legends]] (apparently some people don't know what a proper noun is).  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valhalla_legends

I also updated the BNLS article with information about RCRS, BNCSUtil and MBNCSUtil as "related products".  I also modified slightly some wording about UserLoser that was somewhat gratuitous.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BNLS
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

jigsaw

Alright, You caught the tater! I made wikipedia vl entries - I'm sorry. Im just so happy to be the only non-programmer in vl, and Im so glad, and happy for my fellow vlers, I just had to let it be known....  I dont know where I'd be without vl they have been there for me through the goodtimes and the bad, even when I was in prison they had a fundraiser for me to get me off of death row. It brings a tear to my eye.

UserLoser

Btw, it's Battle.net Logon Server, not Battle.net Login Server  :P

MyndFyre

Quote from: UserLoser on January 04, 2006, 10:24 PM
Btw, it's Battle.net Logon Server, not Battle.net Login ServerĀ  :P
That's better than what it said, Battle.net Login Service.  :P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Ender

Does anyone know anything about whether wikipedia has a screening process, and if so how efficient it is and what they do? I know they have bots that do spell-checking and other useful things (I'm not sure whether these clients are official or unofficial, I'd assume some are legitimate and not emulation), but I don't know whether they put all edits into a queue and check them with various programs before putting them on the site, etc., and whether there is a human team that moderates the site and is notified of all new edits.

Arta

Newby

QuoteDelete. Typical gamercruft. Not-notable to boot. Dan 23:16, 5 January 2006 (UTC)

Ouch.

Even an admin is for deleting the article. :P

QuoteDelete per DreamGuy FreplySpang (talk) 06:15, 5 January 2006 (UTC)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

MyndFyre

The biggest problem would be "verifiability".  It seems to me that anything members would contribute would be more related to "original research."  Maybe we should write to Wikisource.  :P

Arta

I think merging it into Battle.net might be ok.

|