• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

vL on wikipedia

Started by Ender, January 02, 2006, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ender

I'm not sure if this is a wideknown fact, but I searched this site for a similar topic as the one I'm creating, and couldn't find one. So here it is, vL on wikipedia! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valhalla_legends

I looked up other bnet clans on wikipedia, and didn't find many. I find it kinda cool that vl's on wikipedia. And any of us can add to it! (I mean for the better, not for the worse.) I wonder who first put vL on wikipedia and who edited it (I didn't do any edits).

Spht

Since there's Korean in there, it was probably Sargera.  He seems to enjoy writing Korean on English documents.

QwertyMonster

EDIT:

Got on it now! Lol.

UserLoser

Quote from: Spht on January 03, 2006, 01:00 PM
Since there's Korean in there, it was probably Sargera.  He seems to enjoy writing Korean on English documents.

Probably.  I don't think there's that many other people obsessed.

Blaze

Heh, theres a BNLS entry too. :)
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Joe[x86]

That is a horrible resource. Aparently, the entire clan updates BNLS, which is actually done by UserLoser, who despite regularing these forums, is not a member. Also, the clan itself did not document the BNCS protocol, but Arta and Skywing did.

This informative post was brought to you by High King Jojo. =)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

dx

Quote from: UserLoser on January 03, 2006, 01:56 PM

See: Joe. (He's full of vL factoids)

Zorm

Quote from: Joe on January 03, 2006, 04:43 PM
That is a horrible resource. Aparently, the entire clan updates BNLS, which is actually done by UserLoser, who despite regularing these forums, is not a member. Also, the clan itself did not document the BNCS protocol, but Arta and Skywing did.

This informative post was brought to you by High King Jojo. =)

Actually, BNLS was originally maintained by Skywing, Yoni, and Spht. Userloser just so happens to maintain version updates now. Documentation of the BNCS protocol predates vL; however, Bnetdocs is infact Arta's creation with contributions from Skywing and I suspect Adron played atleast some part.

Also if you care to read the rules page you'll see that things belong to their original creator and not the clan so proclaiming something to be the clan's is plain wrong.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

Newby

There wasn't any Korean writing in it this morning.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

iago

Quote from: UserLoser on January 03, 2006, 01:56 PM

Nope, pretty much just him and you.  And since you haven't taken credit.. :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Zorm

You know whats great about wikipedia? It has a history so you can see who created it. It gives the IP 69.196.167.105, someone should go look it up and figure out who it is.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

Mephisto

Quote from: iago on January 03, 2006, 09:26 PM

Ugh...I don't even know where to begin how pathetically stupid it is that you people continue to point out the most insignificant things and make a discussion about them.

Kp

Quote from: Zorm on January 03, 2006, 10:41 PM
You know whats great about wikipedia? It has a history so you can see who created it. It gives the IP 69.196.167.105, someone should go look it up and figure out who it is.

Since the forum administrators can see everyone's IP address, the most expedient approach would be to get one of them worked up enough to care about identifying this mystery poster. ;)
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

effect

Or you could just go outside for the first time in your life and not even care who put your lame clan on wikipedia.

Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

Kp

Quote from: effect on January 03, 2006, 11:03 PMOr you could just go outside for the first time in your life and not even care who put your lame clan on wikipedia.

Sadly, I must go outside every day.  It's terrible and bright, except when water falls from the sky.  The temperature changes wildly and uncontrollably, and there are people out there who insist on making eye contact.  I don't like the world outside.

The fact that we're joking about this instead of fingering the perpetrator says we really don't care enough to put much effort into finding whoever posted about us.  Why should we?  They couldn't even be bothered to write a full (non-stub) article!
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!