• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I didn't know Hitler killed 6million imaginary Jews

Started by CrAz3D, December 14, 2005, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DarkMinion

You speak the truth, but why would somebody lie about his wife and children being executed?  He has not gained nor has he tried to gain any reparations from the holocaust, so what's his motivation?

DarkMinion

What you fail/refuse to accept into your neo-nazi dogma is that there were actual laws passed in nazi germany and other countries that led to the arrest and imprisonment of millions of jews due to so called "racial crimes."  This involved herding millions of people into these concentration camps where a vast majority of them died from disease and/or malnutrition alone.   The mass murders were just icing on the cake.

Images from concentration camps:

Loading bodies into the cremation pits:

If you can read German (I can - if you can't, just enter the text into a translator)...this is a letter from one of the nazi officials running Auschwitz that specifies the number of jews cremated that day at over 4,000:

A report filed directly to Hitler, listing the number of Jews murdered in the Soviet Union by nazi soldiers from August-November of 1942:

Children that have been "experimented" on by Josef Mengle:

Dismembered body parts and bodies of people "experimented" on by Josef Mengle:

Teeth and dental work removed from jews:

Disclaimer:  I am not a Jew.  I have nothing to gain from this.  Your comments are simply RIDICULOUS enough to warrant this.

iago

Sweet!  In insgesant, there were 1337.  You can't plan something like that!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Ironically enough, there is a thing on Hitler on the History Channel right now. 

Hitler's will, part of it, was still full of hatred for the Jews.  He didn't explain anything in it
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

WoOdTroll

I've seen all this in the book "Nazi: Holocaust". Which isn't a book, more like pictures and descriptions about the whole war, and the jews.

Its not a book made by one person, more like a hystorical soiciety.

jigsaw

Both my great grandparents on both sides of my family were killed at age 9.... wait a minute...

Username

Quote from: DarkMinion on December 16, 2005, 09:43 AM
What you fail/refuse to accept into your neo-nazi dogma is that there were actual laws passed in nazi germany and other countries that led to the arrest and imprisonment of millions of jews due to so called "racial crimes."  This involved herding millions of people into these concentration camps where a vast majority of them died from disease and/or malnutrition alone.   The mass murders were just icing on the cake.
They did, huh?  Ok, once again, where are the bodies stamped with "This Jew killed in a concentration camp."?  The last person to argue that suggested that they were burned.  That's awfully convenient if you want to convince the world that a bunch of people died without providing any physical evidence for the fact.

Great emotional appeal, but you know what?  It looks exactly of a scene from Schindler's List.  Wait a minute...  Could it be that someone could reproduce film or paper evidence for an event that never actually occured?  [sarcasm]No...  That's impossible...[/sarcasm]

Networks

Quote from: Username on December 16, 2005, 01:58 PM
They did, huh?  Ok, once again, where are the bodies stamped with "This Jew killed in a concentration camp."?  The last person to argue that suggested that they were burned.  That's awfully convenient if you want to convince the world that a bunch of people died without providing any physical evidence for the fact.

Great emotional appeal, but you know what?  It looks exactly of a scene from Schindler's List.  Wait a minute...  Could it be that someone could reproduce film or paper evidence for an event that never actually occured?  [sarcasm]No...  That's impossible...[/sarcasm]

Since the posts here are mad, the topic has greatly shifted back and forth but to address my stance one again, thank you for bringing it back up when I came back to read this thread.

It is awfully convient I must admit, however most pictures that can be found COULD be verifiably proven that the pictures (such as those DM showed) are REAL, not spoofed. I also think it's rather convient of you to say where is the label of "This Jew killed in a concentration camp." It's rather hard to prove such a thing through forum posts don't you think? Additionally I see no evidence of your own that leads us or anyone for that matter that your theory is even REMOTELY correct, at least the people that are disagreeing with you here have (Relatives, Pictures, etc.) You claimed there wasn't any physical evidence however you're wrong, there is LOTS of evidence. Things get more murky over the years especially with improved technology however you can't expect thousands of people spread across the world to tell stories about something that may not have happened. I find it fairly humorous that the only people saying it wasn't real, are people like the Iranian president and other antisemites. Somehow I believe you're just playing the devil's advocate role ;)

It's true that we could all be facing the same ignorance of the europeans that thought the world is flat however at least we have more evidence then a simple assumption or "theory." (in your case) Once again, I find it hard to believe that there are thousands of ridiculously great liars among the population who were victims or witnesses to such a horrific act.

(Also I have my money on who I think it is :P, I guessed it on the first post)

Warrior

haha what kind of proof do you want they show you proof and you question it's validity. How about seeing some proof that it was planned as opposed to us giving you proof that it did happen. I really think it's well accepted it's happened so that puts us at the top of the hill and you at the bottom trying to defend your point.

I really don't think a coverup this big can occur especially since it's taught in almost every school in the united states and most likely everywhere since most people here (those who are from other countries) seem to be greatly educated on the subject.

So you're saying every single Jew who has had someone die due to the holocaust is a liar? If you want proof perhaps talk to them and they will tell you, hell how much more proof do you want other than they didn't live?

[sarcasm]
Wait that's probably made up by them right too?
[/sarcasm]

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Invert

Username was raped by his father. If you do not think this is true I want to see proof that this is not true.

Username

Quote from: Networks on December 16, 2005, 04:10 PM
Since the posts here are mad, the topic has greatly shifted back and forth but to address my stance one again, thank you for bringing it back up when I came back to read this thread.

It is awfully convient I must admit, however most pictures that can be found COULD be verifiably proven that the pictures (such as those DM showed) are REAL, not spoofed.
How do you plan on proving it?

I also think it's rather convient of you to say where is the label of "This Jew killed in a concentration camp." It's rather hard to prove such a thing through forum posts don't you think?
So because there's no evidence, we should just accept it as true?

Quote from: Networks on December 16, 2005, 04:10 PMAdditionally I see no evidence of your own that leads us or anyone for that matter that your theory is even REMOTELY correct, at least the people that are disagreeing with you here have (Relatives, Pictures, etc.) You claimed there wasn't any physical evidence however you're wrong, there is LOTS of evidence.
Like what?  That's all I'm asking.  What evidence do you have?

Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 04:33 PM
Username was raped by his father. If you do not think this is true I want to see proof that this is not true.
Yeah, because changing the subject always makes you right.  Go play with CrAz3D.

Invert

Quote from: Username on December 16, 2005, 04:40 PM
Yeah, because changing the subject always makes you right.  Go play with CrAz3D.

You just say that because you want to cover up the fact that you were raped by your dad!

Warrior

It is awfully convient I must admit, however most pictures that can be found COULD be verifiably proven that the pictures (such as those DM showed) are REAL, not spoofed.

I also think it's rather convient of you to say where is the label of "This Jew killed in a concentration camp." It's rather hard to prove such a thing through forum posts don't you think?

If this was presented back when the halocaust was first looked into it would have been a good argument but now that it is accepted as being true regardless people are going to want YOU to prove that THEY are wrong not them proving that they are right because according to them and the world they already are.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Username

Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 04:44 PM
You just say that because you want to cover up the fact that you were raped by your dad!
No, Invert, I say that because the thread title discusses the killing of 6 million imaginary Jews.  But, if it makes you feel better, I was raped by my dad.  Now you can get back on topic.

Networks

Quote from: Networks on December 16, 2005, 04:10 PMAdditionally I see no evidence of your own that leads us or anyone for that matter that your theory is even REMOTELY correct, at least the people that are disagreeing with you here have (Relatives, Pictures, etc.) You claimed there wasn't any physical evidence however you're wrong, there is LOTS of evidence.
Like what?  That's all I'm asking.  What evidence do you have?

Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 04:33 PM

meh you're just running circles and it seems you're caught in a tornado you can't be expelled from. Stop answering questions asked with questions of your own, at least attempt to answer ones on the plate. Of course I can't provide substantial evidence since anything I would put you would say is fake. No point in arguing a lost cause on a forum where nothing can be proven (even/especially your claims). I'd say the argument is dead.

|