• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I didn't know Hitler killed 6million imaginary Jews

Started by CrAz3D, December 14, 2005, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Username

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 15, 2005, 09:49 PM
You know those people were stupid though right? And they also thought the earth was supported by 2-4 elephants.
You would have to be pretty stupid to think that this is as far as human knowledge will get.  In a thousand years, we will seem stupid by comparison.  Anyway, this is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 15, 2005, 09:49 PM
I believe the holocaust is true because germany admitted to it. So did the leaders(the ones who didnt commit suicide with a cyanide pill). And I've read enough books on the nazi holocaust to believe it anyway. Your arguments are pointless.
No, my arguments are logical.  All I see in your post is "I believe, I believe."  Sorry, but history isn't religion.  You don't get to believe anything into existence.  We're talking PROOF that the Holocaust actually occurred, not your irrational beliefs.

WoOdTroll

QuoteYou would have to be pretty stupid to think that this is as far as human knowledge will get.  In a thousand years, we will seem stupid by comparison.  Anyway, this is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

In a thousand years the planet will be destroyed. Reasons are obvious.

QuoteNo, my arguments are logical.  All I see in your post is "I believe, I believe."  Sorry, but history isn't religion. 

My "beliefs" are based on facts that actually took place in history. Believing doesn't necessarily mean religion, thats stupidity on your part.

QuoteYou don't get to believe anything into existence.  We're talking PROOF that the Holocaust actually occurred, not your irrational beliefs.

Why is this even in discussion? You're stupid comments arent interesting, and so far you havent PROVEN anything except " I believe " it might've not happened.

In other words, you're the one lost in the woods.

Username

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 15, 2005, 10:07 PM
In a thousand years the planet will be destroyed. Reasons are obvious.
You seem to have a penchant for making claims you can't back up.

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 15, 2005, 10:07 PM
I've posted once?
I have no idea what you're talking about...

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 15, 2005, 10:07 PMAnd my "beliefs" are based on facts that actually took place in history. Believing doesn't necessarily mean religion, thats stupidity on your part.
You say what you believe is based on fact, but you've still failed to offer up any PROOF of those facts.  And as much as I'd like to waste my time trying to explain to you what an analogy is, I just don't think it'd sink in.

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 15, 2005, 10:07 PMWhy is this even in discussion? You're stupid comments arent interesting, and so far you havent PROVEN anything except " I believe " it might've not happened.

In other words, you're the one lost in the woods.
I've got as much proof as anyone here that my version is the correct one.  Instead of mindlessly insulting me, how about using some sort of rational argument to make your case?

WoOdTroll

#1 Yet yours is theory.

#2 Was an error which I corrected. You've just been at it for a while. Think hard retard

#3 I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone on this forum. Duh.

#4 Your version? Were you there? Exactly, shut the fuck up.

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Username

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 15, 2005, 10:34 PM
Prove I'm a facist
Brilliant work, CrAz3D, changing the subject for the win.  Let's stick to the topic at hand.  If you feel the need to start a "Prove I'm fascist" thread, feel free to do it elsewhere.

iago

Wow at all the personal attacks.  This is just pathetic, the only person whose done a halfway decent job convincing me he's right is Username, and his side is ridiculous!  Somebody come up with something better than "fuck you," maybe, so I can go back to believing what I am pretty sure is right?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

WoOdTroll

This person reminds me of Invert.

Ignorant to other peoples opinons.
Selfish.

j/p!

CrAz3D

Quote from: Username on December 15, 2005, 10:45 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on December 15, 2005, 10:34 PM
Prove I'm a facist
Brilliant work, CrAz3D, changing the subject for the win.  Let's stick to the topic at hand.  If you feel the need to start a "Prove I'm fascist" thread, feel free to do it elsewhere.
http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?topic=13545.0

I believe that the overwhelming majority of people that are educated in large historical events will say that the Holocaust was real & horrible
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

CrAz3D

& as a side note, I move we burn Username in an oven & tell his mother, if he eve has one, that he never really existed.

I would like to know who Username is.  I'm guess its someone that is a regular here.
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 15, 2005, 11:06 PM
& as a side note, I move we burn Username in an oven & tell his mother, if he eve has one, that he never really existed.

Ah, now you've convinced everybody that you're right! 

I should say again, I believe CrAz3D's (and most normal people's side).. but you guys suck at defending your beliefs :)

<edit> I should also mention, I talked to Username privately today, and, although I've known him for years, he's not a regular poster on these forums. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

DarkMinion

Are you people serious?  I know a few different Holocaust survivors.  They are friends of my family.  Some of the stories they tell...you can't make stuff up like that.  It's scary, sick stuff.

One of them was stationed in Auschwitz, and told me a story about a face to face encounter with the Angel of Death himself...he said the look in the man's eyes was enough to chill your blood, completely devoid of emotion and feeling.

Oh, and his wife and children were sent to the gas chambers right after that.

Don't tell me this shit isn't real.  I would love to see you listen to this man's story and see how telling it effects him even 40+ years after the fact and then say to his face that it was a fake.

You people make me sick.

Newby

He wants proof, NOT stories, since anybody could make up stories.

I'm not calling your friend a liar, but I guarantee that won't satisfy Username and his sick twisted world.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Username

Quote from: Newby on December 16, 2005, 08:46 AM
He wants proof, NOT stories, since anybody could make up stories.

I'm not calling your friend a liar, but I guarantee that won't satisfy Username and his sick twisted world.
Pretty much.  If by virtue of the fact that it's emotionally compelling story, then Romeo and Juliet must be true as well.  Just because someone can speak with horror in their eyes doesn't mean what they're saying is truth.

|