• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I didn't know Hitler killed 6million imaginary Jews

Started by CrAz3D, December 14, 2005, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Username

Quote from: iago on December 15, 2005, 02:37 PM
I'm happy now that I've heard from at least 2 people who have nearly direct experience with it. 
Why would the random (and second-hand) opinions of people you don't know serve to convince you that something happened?

Adron

Quote from: Username on December 15, 2005, 02:46 PM
Why would the random (and second-hand) opinions of people you don't know serve to convince you that something happened?

Agreed. Though iago may feel he knows these people.

CrAz3D

The fact that there are numerous holocaust monuments & museums would convince me.

OH CRAP!...just forgot, my grandma's friend was a German that fled Germany in WWII.  Had an odd American/German name, Mikki or something is what my grandma called her.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Adron

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 15, 2005, 02:50 PM
The fact that there are numerous holocaust monuments & museums would convince me.

Ever visit a Star Trek musem? ;)

shout

Quote from: Adron on December 15, 2005, 02:51 PM

Star Trek is real!

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on December 15, 2005, 02:58 PM
Quote from: Adron on December 15, 2005, 02:51 PM

Star Trek is real!
It is...its a real TV show
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

Quote from: Adron on December 15, 2005, 02:47 PM
Quote from: Username on December 15, 2005, 02:46 PM

Agreed. Though iago may feel he knows these people.

I trust people I know here (well, Shout anyway) aren't going to be lying. 

Quote from: Shout on December 15, 2005, 02:58 PM
Star Trek is real!

No; it WILL BE real!
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

Networks

Quote from: Username on December 15, 2005, 01:38 PM
The Holocaust was fake.  It was a conspiracy by the Jewish bankers who run the world to create a physical presence for the Jews.  Hitler's "Final Solution to the Jewish Problem" involved removing the Jews from Germany, not killing them.  There is absolutely no evidence that any sort of Holocaust actually occured on the scale that the Jews claim.  6 million dead?  I don't think so.  I don't recall seeing 6 million skeletons uncovered all stamped with "This jew killed by Nazis as part of the Holocaust."  I mean, when you really get down to it, there's not much support for any of the Jewish claims regarding what happened.

Those bankers must be some persuasive story tellers, I highly doubt it. While the overall number may be skewed to a certain extent, I am sure it's in the ballpark as far as how many people died due to the Nazi's including Gipsies, Homosexuals, and others (I can't remember). Of course you don't recall seeing 6 skeletons, weren't lots of them burnt? Also I highly doubt many of the films made showing massacred jews are fake or digitally spoofed. Good lord man open your eyes. I find it hard to believe that the survivors spread across the world entered some boot camp that explained how to make up stories.

CrAz3D

Username is just someone from here posting stuff no one believes to get us to talk, no one can be that idiotic.
(ré-bun-dance)

Username

Quote from: Networks on December 15, 2005, 04:09 PM
Quote from: Username on December 15, 2005, 01:38 PM
The Holocaust was fake.  It was a conspiracy by the Jewish bankers who run the world to create a physical presence for the Jews.  Hitler's "Final Solution to the Jewish Problem" involved removing the Jews from Germany, not killing them.  There is absolutely no evidence that any sort of Holocaust actually occured on the scale that the Jews claim.  6 million dead?  I don't think so.  I don't recall seeing 6 million skeletons uncovered all stamped with "This jew killed by Nazis as part of the Holocaust."  I mean, when you really get down to it, there's not much support for any of the Jewish claims regarding what happened.

Those bankers must be some persuasive story tellers, I highly doubt it. While the overall number may be skewed to a certain extent, I am sure it's in the ballpark as far as how many people died due to the Nazi's including Gipsies, Homosexuals, and others (I can't remember). Of course you don't recall seeing 6 skeletons, weren't lots of them burnt? Also I highly doubt many of the films made showing massacred jews are fake or digitally spoofed. Good lord man open your eyes. I find it hard to believe that the survivors spread across the world entered some boot camp that explained how to make up stories.
Schindler's List looked pretty real, but it wasn't, now was it?  I'm sure you can provide me with evidence attesting to the authenticity of these alleged videos.  And maybe I find it hard to believe that 6 million Jews were massacred.

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 15, 2005, 04:14 PM
Username is just someone from here posting stuff no one believes to get us to talk, no one can be that idiotic.
How typical of you, CrAz3D.  Someone posts a logical argument, asks for evidence to support your side of things, but you'd rather insult them than address it because it doesn't fit your view of the world.  Nice going, fascist.

Username

Quote from: Topaz on December 15, 2005, 08:29 PM
My uncle (who was sent to Auchwitz) died recently. He saw people murdered in droves, and often withdrew from reality to escape the pain.
Withdrew from reality?  He sounds like a schizophrenic...  You know, those people have hallucinations and delusions of persecution.  So, you know, I'm just wondering where your PROOF is hiding.

Quote from: Topaz on December 15, 2005, 08:29 PM
Don't give me that shit about Jews not being massacred. It's world history, and people of every nationality, religion, and culture have attested to this fact. No conspiracy theories, please.
You know, it turns out that everyone used to believe the world was flat.  They also believed the sun revolved around the earth.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that just because people believe it to be true doesn't make it true.

iago

Quote from: Username on December 15, 2005, 06:23 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on December 15, 2005, 04:14 PM
How typical of you, CrAz3D.  Someone posts a logical argument, asks for evidence to support your side of things, but you'd rather insult them than address it because it doesn't fit your view of the world.  Nice going, fascist.
"Username" may be taking the obviously losing side of this argument (even I avoided it this time around :)), but he has a good point there :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

WoOdTroll

QuoteYou know, it turns out that everyone used to believe the world was flat. They also believed the sun revolved around the earth. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that just because people believe it to be true doesn't make it true.
You know those people were stupid though right? And they also thought the earth was supported by 2-4 elephants.

I believe the holocaust is true because germany admitted to it. So did the leaders(the ones who didnt commit suicide with a cyanide pill). And I've read enough books on the nazi holocaust to believe it anyway. Your arguments are pointless.

Username

Quote from: Topaz on December 15, 2005, 09:23 PM
Sick faggot, making personal attacks against my uncle. Fuck you.

He withdrew to protect himself from the images of horror and pain he witnessed. You're a fucking asshole. Not everyone believed the world was flat,  Pliny the Elder for one.
You need to settle down.  We're trying to discuss things here with logic, not with insults.

Clearly you missed the point of the analogy.  I tried to clear it up, but here it is again: Just because most people believe something to be true does not mean it is true.

|