• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

TALES FROM MYSPACE

Started by jigsaw, December 05, 2005, 11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jigsaw

...I've officially banged 2 girls I met on myspace... haha myspace is a huge ass orgy of girls who go to clubs and take pics for myspace. Today, I met up with a girl from myspace we had lunch, we had 2 glasses of wine and we fucked - i almost feel like an internet stalker, because its wierd, and its happened twice with 2 different chicks... what is htis world coming to?... its wonderful!

jigsaw

and ive slept with every single girl on my myspace friends list except 3 or 4 of them because they live so far away. www.myspace.com/mattschoen

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

UserLoser.

jigsaw

i'm telling you guys, find your local myspace sluts and take them out for a seafood dinner and NEVER call them back! "Dorothy Mantooth is a SAINT!"

CrAz3D

I haven't ever met anyone on MySpace that I've taken out,...nor have  I ever told a lie
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

teamstfu

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 06, 2005, 07:00 PM
I haven't ever met anyone on MySpace that I've taken out,...nor have  I ever told a lie

But you met someone on Facebook!  ;)

Tazo

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 06, 2005, 07:00 PM
nor have  I ever told a lie
:o wow you must also go to church and think of yourself as Honest Abe  :-*

QwertyMonster

jigsaw, do you have a girlfriend or married? If so, aren't what you are doing called 'cheating'? :P

jigsaw

When you're under 25 its called experiencing life.

Meh

hismajesty

Jigsaw is what all men aspire to be.

dx

hmm, alright jigsaw i agree with you. myspace is the promise land..

CrAz3D

Facebook is good too.  Although that is generally for more "normal" down to earth people to stay in touch & what not
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

jigsaw

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 07, 2005, 05:07 PM
Facebook is good too.  Although that is generally for more "normal" down to earth people to stay in touch & what not

IE: Have sex AGAIN with them.