• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

TALES FROM MYSPACE

Started by jigsaw, December 05, 2005, 11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe[x86]

Religious post, ROT13'd to avoid whiners.

Gur bayl jnl gb pbzzvg fhvpvqr naq abg tb gb uryy vf vs lbh'er orvat gbegherq, be fbzrguvat ryfr, V sbetbg.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Newby

Quote from: jigsaw on December 15, 2005, 09:52 AM
how do you know he really killed himself?

Considering the news covered it, I'd assume it was real. Otherwise he pranked the general public really good.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Joe on December 15, 2005, 04:39 PM
Religious post, ROT13'd to avoid whiners.

The only way to commit suicide and not go to hell is if you're being tortured, or something else, I forgot.
I don't even know so far as that.  In hardcore religion I don't think you can kill yourself
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Mystical

Gun: $234
ammo: $20

logging in myspace after your own suicide: priceless.

Not to bring up dead topics, but yea dude commits suicide but then logs on after his own death?

Newby

It's not hard to figure out his password after he died. I'm guessing they confiscated the computer and managed to get the password, and it somehow got leaked to the press?

(I noticed he was logged in too, but eh?)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Mystical

Well, if its true i could probley find out living a whole not even 30 mins from there i know people that went to that school back then, i'll see if i can find something else.. Even if he did die, I don't think n-e one would worry about getting on his myspace to tell people that, and actually how did n-e one find out? he changed his song on his profile to death? and did what posted a bulletin saying blah blah died at this time blah. hrmz. i'll look into it when i get bored.

hismajesty

He posted a bulletin saying he was going to kill himself

by the way, it's real...there is a news article on it somewhere.

it's possible the police, his parents, friends, etc. logged in on his account too. Or that somebody hacked it, but probably not.

Mystical

But have you heard of anyone that commits suicide and actually wants to tell people before hand? specially in a blog/bulletin? Im guessing attention whore. But i maybe wrong.

UserLoser

Quote from: MyStiCaL on January 14, 2006, 02:41 AM
But have you heard of anyone that commits suicide and actually wants to tell people before hand? specially in a blog/bulletin? Im guessing attention whore. But i maybe wrong.

Generally emo/goths are like that.

hismajesty

Quote from: MyStiCaL on January 14, 2006, 02:41 AM

Dude. He was emo.

Mystical

Quote from: jigsaw on January 14, 2006, 11:32 AM
WTF is emo? i never got that.

emo = Emotional

emo music is like emotional music they talk about sad things like there dog dying and whining about it ect..

Trance

Quote from: MyStiCaL on January 14, 2006, 10:28 PM

emo = Emotional

emo music is like emotional music they talk about sad things like there dog dying and whining about it ect..
Or thier dad giving them a BMW which gives them some irrational reason to be sad. Yeah, that's deep.

And can you really call it music? I mean it's like they never bothered to even try to learn thier instruments..

CrAz3D

As I recall reading, they're an off shoot of the punk movement of the mid 80s that is just now becoming mainstream.

Also, they're pansy selves are very anti-prep kinda folks in almost a discriminatory way...however they're generally all/mostly homo/bi & cut themselves because they are discriminated against because they're different.

It is my personal experience that most of them come not from poverty, but from the regular middle to upper class families & really don't have anything to complain about, they just want to annoye their parents with their long black hair.
Not to mention that when all the other emo kids have long black hair they complain about that they want to be different but they tend to "set trends".
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

quasi-modo

I just hate how hardcore and even metalcore is getting lumped with emo these days though.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

|