• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Sharing your girlfriend

Started by jigsaw, November 27, 2005, 10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jigsaw

My girlfriend came over the other day and said that she got an interesting proposition.  She started telling me that she was showing a client of her's some pictures of me from her cell phone. Her client for some reason felt comfortable enough to ask her what she thought about swinging.  My girlfriend was in disgust.  The lady then proceeded to tell her that her husband doesnt like to join in - instead her husband likes his wife to have sex with other men while he is downstairs!

Of course I told my girlfriend that this is odd and completely hilarious - followed with a quick, "you know I wouldn't be interested in that."

My curiousity got the best of me so I sort of started throwing small questions about this woman... age, looks, etc...   3 days later coincidentally we were at Nordstrom's shopping for some shoes for myself and my girl.  I noticed my girlfriend was talking to an woman in her mid-30's and very attractive.  I walked over just to see sort of what was going on.  I caught the tail end of the conversation and also got introduced.  When the lady left my girlfriend told me that she is the one who wants me to bang her.  To my surprise this lady was beautiful, and ready to shag.  My girlfriend told me that, when they were talking she expressed interest in having my girlfriend and myself.  My girlfriend quickly changed the subject because she was very uncomfortable.

We havent since talked about it - but here lies my dilemna.

I REALLY WANT TO GET THIS SHIT ON!  I fear that if I come on too strong to my girl it will scare her, and I dont want my girl to feel like this lady is more attractive that her - because she is definately not - my girl is bangin.  How do I approach this?

CrAz3D

I wish I had your problem :(  (except I think my girl would be up for it, if I'm lucky;))

My suggestions though, joke about it a bit w/your gal.  Maybe she'll start warming up to the idea then ask her if she'd like to call her friend.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

teamstfu

Quote from: CrAz3D on November 27, 2005, 10:27 PM
I wish I had your problem :(  (except I think my girl would be up for it, if I'm lucky;))

My suggestions though, joke about it a bit w/your gal.  Maybe she'll start warming up to the idea then ask her if she'd like to call her friend.

So you DO want to huh?  Hmm.... which other girl you interested in Tyler?? ;)

CrAz3D

Quote from: teamstfu on November 27, 2005, 10:40 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on November 27, 2005, 10:27 PM

So you DO want to huh?  Hmm.... which other girl you interested in Tyler?? ;)
*gasp*
;)
I thought you'd check after I mentioned it to ya. heh
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

jigsaw

I dont think my girl is down for it... i think its hopeless.

CrAz3D

Yeah,on second thought (after having it explained to me by mine [teamstfu]), not a great idea
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

So last time I was in this situation here's what I did...

Oh wait. :(

Yoni

teamstfu

Why you guys would just love to do that, is beyond me. Because regardless of what any guy says, if you are interested in doing it with someone else AND your girlfriend, there is OBVIOUSLY something about that other girl that IS better than your girlfriend. Otherwise, you wouldn't be interested.

CrAz3D

Quote from: teamstfu on November 28, 2005, 11:43 AM
Why you guys would just love to do that, is beyond me. Because regardless of what any guy says, if you are interested in doing it with someone else AND your girlfriend, there is OBVIOUSLY something about that other girl that IS better than your girlfriend. Otherwise, you wouldn't be interested.
Not that so much I'd be interested in just watching you & her ;)  I love you babe!
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Whatever you do, remember to include buttplugs.

Explicit

It's just the whole aspect of engaging in sex with two females in one session that's appealing.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

Because, you know, us guys waited for so long for ONE and then the chance for TWO at the SAME time. It's like the ultimate goal.

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on November 28, 2005, 03:40 PM

Because, you know, us guys waited for so long for ONE and then the chance for TWO at the SAME time. It's like the ultimate goal.

It's almost every straight guy's fantasy to do that.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Joe[x86]

I asked my boss about this issue and he said that you shouldn't have sex with her unless your married to her. =)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.