Pizza in Chicago...

Started by Trance, October 27, 2005, 07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe[x86]

Quote from: dxoigmn on October 27, 2005, 01:14 PM
Unos, best pizza ever, period.

Signed.

EDIT -
I've never eaten in Chicago, but Uno's in Wisconsin Dells is DAMN good. :)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Hero

Quote from: jigsaw on October 27, 2005, 11:50 AM
Round Table Pizza - All Meat Marvel. Its sooo money.
X2, thats about the only good pizza place here (in alaska).

Trance

Hmm so right now I'm in Lexington, NE and I'll be making a dash for Lombard, IL or Oak Brook, IL in a few hours. Hopefully I'll have some Pizza for dinner!

MyndFyre

Quote from: Trance on September 08, 2006, 09:57 AM
Hmm so right now I'm in Lexington, NE and I'll be making a dash for Lombard, IL or Oak Brook, IL in a few hours. Hopefully I'll have some Pizza for dinner!
Nice!  One other place in IL that I could recommend that's about a 40 minute drive from Lombard (IIRC) is Cascani's pizza in Countryside - go with deep dish (it's enough to feed a small army).
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Trance

So Chicago was badass.. I've never had a pizza fill me up with only one slice. There's no pizza out there like it as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, after Chicago I went to Rhode Island then headed down to Miami. The worst part about that leg of my journey was the stench of New Jersey. That seriously took the cake, especially since it was a toll road... why the hell would anyone agree to pay for that (knowingly)?!

Right now I'm on my way home to LA. I'm currently in Weatherford, TX.

FrOzeN

I've never been to Chicago so I can't compare. But when I went to Rome the pizza there was the best I've had by far.
~ FrOzeN

rabbit

Quote from: Trance on September 22, 2006, 12:55 AM
So Chicago was badass.. I've never had a pizza fill me up with only one slice. There's no pizza out there like it as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, after Chicago I went to Rhode Island then headed down to Miami. The worst part about that leg of my journey was the stench of New Jersey. That seriously took the cake, especially since it was a toll road... why the hell would anyone agree to pay for that (knowingly)?!

Right now I'm on my way home to LA. I'm currently in Weatherford, TX.
You only complain about the smell?  When the fuck did you drive through to avoid the damned TRAFFIC?
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Trance on September 22, 2006, 12:55 AM

Nice! :D
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

|