David

I guess this isn't the time to be driving a 5.0 litre is it?  :'(
Quote from: l]ante on March 15, 2004, 11:40 AM
You learned 8 languages in 8 months?
Geez, go code a life.

UserLoser.

Quote from: powered by nissan on August 20, 2005, 04:44 PM
Quote from: Brandon on August 20, 2005, 12:07 PM
I think your signature is annoying because it's so dull, and it doesn't really mean anything.. Furthermore, it's just a crappy car...

Also, lets try not to be complete assholes..

But, back on subject.. It seems that the gas prices where I live go up like 10 cents a week..  And I live in Kansas City, Missouri.  Last time I checked, it was like $2.59/g
first im not trying to be an asshole but how can you flame a maxima
how is it a crappy car? wtf are you talking about? Maximas are very nice, you probably dont even have a car.  They are awesome four door sports sedans, how is it a crappy car if you dont even know the specs on it? I doubt you know of the vq30de motor since you came out in the first place saying its a crappy car. Anyway it kicks ass and is very reliable (it has the same motor in a 300zx so stfu). Ive never had a single problem with it and I beat the shit out of it.  looks great/handles great for a four door, think before you speak or maybe you were trying to make me feel like shit but you failed. Im only fucking 17, and for a 17 year old this by far is one of the more nicer cars one can have

Well stated.  I don't think these kids realize that a Maxima is a great car for a 17 year old to start with, unlike those kids who get mommy and daddy to buy them brand new $30k cars or get baby fed '86 Camaros, etc.

These guys here are hopeless, a while back a bunch of them were talking trash about a Skyline, specifically, a R34!

Forged

Quote from: David on August 20, 2005, 12:48 PM
I guess this isn't the time to be driving a 5.0 litre is it?  :'(
No, not at all.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

CrAz3D

It's jumped about $.30 in the last 1.5 weeks...eww
$2.559 is what I last paid.  I recall my parents paying $.85 in the summer like 8 years ago, it was crazy stuff.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Hostile

My first car actually was a new 2000 Maxima, Its a great car. But your signature is still annoying for the sheer fact that its bigger then half of your posts. Just fix it already, not exactly a difficult ordeal to shrink it a bit. If you think having and attitude like that will help perhaps I just won't ask next time.
- Hostile is sexy.

hismajesty

Hm, so, I just saw on the news that price of oil for use in homes is going up like 20% this year. Our house is heated via oil (well, downstairs and water is. Upstairs has electric) so that isn't good news, but it was to be expected.

Zakath

When I started driving gas was less than a dollar a gallon. Miserable "gas shortage."
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

CrAz3D

Wonder how much of this is just gas companies force inflating the prices (or w/e you'd call it)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

It's not the gas companies it's the people that sell the crude oil to the companies and stuff. As long as people are (for the most part) not changing their driving habits, they'll continue to pay the high gas prices, and they'll get away with charging whatever they want.

shout

I've noticed that the higher gas gets, the more things go wrong with my car that make my gas mileage suck, and really bad for a 4 banger. Since this gas started going up, my O2 sensor has gone to hell, new spark plugs/wies, my brand new air filter had a hole in it, ect. Oh, and 5th gear is out.

I've heard that Jersey has low gas. Everyone move to Jersey!

Topaz

Quote from: Shout on August 22, 2005, 09:22 AM
I've noticed that the higher gas gets, the more things go wrong with my car that make my gas mileage suck, and really bad for a 4 banger. Since this gas started going up, my O2 sensor has gone to hell, new spark plugs/wies, my brand new air filter had a hole in it, ect. Oh, and 5th gear is out.

Owned.

shout

Quote from: powered by nissan on August 22, 2005, 11:05 PM
Quote from: Shout on August 22, 2005, 09:22 AM

must be an american car

POS Plymouth Neon.

hismajesty

@Shout: As of yesterday, some station in Wyoming had the lowest gas @ $2.14. Long Beach, CA had the highest at $3.49 or something like that.

The airlines are hurting now too, and they aren't making much profit since it costs so much to buy gas. I think right now you can get two shares of Delta for the price of a gallon of gas.

Topaz

Newby

Us Californians rock your world.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

|