• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

New Mexico boarder gets a fence

Started by CrAz3D, August 13, 2005, 10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismajesty

The customer is always right. If you're in an English speaking country, your business should speak English. I don't care if you disagree, but I don't feel I should learn a different language just to go shopping.

Grok

Hahah, that's a myth that business tells the customer so they'll feel good.  Most of the time, the customer is wrong.

hismajesty

Forged

Honestlly I have more problems understanding the person taking my order at the local chinese resturaunt than I do at Mcdonalds. 
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: Forged on August 17, 2005, 08:40 PM
Honestlly I have more problems understanding the person taking my order at the local chinese resturaunt than I do at Mcdonalds. 

Yeah, but you can't jump a fence to get to American from China.

Topaz

Quote from: Banana fanna fo fanna on August 18, 2005, 01:16 AM

LOLZ

dxoigmn

Quote from: Banana fanna fo fanna on August 18, 2005, 01:16 AM

But you can take a boat...

CrAz3D

OOOH!
Cashier @ univ. bookstore yesterday made an AWESOME point about speaking English.  He wasn't talking about illegal immigrants, he was talking about SMART LEGAL immigrants that have accents that are insane to try & understand them.  I spose it's one thing to pay people minimum wage & try to understand them @ McDonalds, but to not be able to understand a professor while PAYING for some class, ridiculous.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Forged

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 20, 2005, 09:25 PM
OOOH!
Cashier @ univ. bookstore yesterday made an AWESOME point about speaking English.  He wasn't talking about illegal immigrants, he was talking about SMART LEGAL immigrants that have accents that are insane to try & understand them.  I spose it's one thing to pay people minimum wage & try to understand them @ McDonalds, but to not be able to understand a professor while PAYING for some class, ridiculous.

I belive my step-mom failed calculus or something because her proffesor had a heavy accent and she couldn't understand him.  It seems silly to me to hire someone to an oratory proffesion if majority of people can't understand the person.

Grok

Can we say personal responsibility?  If your mom was in a class with a professor she could not understand, she knew that on DAY ONE and should have transferred or withdrawn from the class.

Forged

She is also a dumbass, but it seems counter-productive to hire a person for a job that requires speaking quite frequentlly if people have problems understanding the person.

Adron

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 17, 2005, 03:30 PM
If they don't want our business they should stay in their country.

Well, they are in their country. They seem quite successful making it theirs. You're the one in their country.

Newby

Quote from: Forged on August 14, 2005, 12:28 PM
I honestlly don't see the point in such things.  It would be much easier and cheaper for everyone if we gave out work visas to people who wanted to come assuming they are not felons in their home country.

I don't want their kids in the school I go to. Sorry, but they're arrogant (they think they are better than everybody else), and if you punish them they bitch and whine to no end.

Fuck them, they can attend school in their own country. I don't want them in mine.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

Quote from: Adron on August 22, 2005, 07:53 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 17, 2005, 03:30 PM
If they don't want our business they should stay in their country.

Well, they are in their country. They seem quite successful making it theirs. You're the one in their country.

Um, I fail to see how America 'belongs' to illegal immigrants. I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about, since it's kind of hard for Mexicans to sneak into Sweden at a rate of 1200+ a day (of which only ~300 get caught) amassing to over 11 million undocumented immigrants. Are there even 11 million people IN Sweden?

dxoigmn

Quote from: Newby on August 22, 2005, 08:24 AM
Quote from: Forged on August 14, 2005, 12:28 PM
I honestlly don't see the point in such things.  It would be much easier and cheaper for everyone if we gave out work visas to people who wanted to come assuming they are not felons in their home country.

I don't want their kids in the school I go to. Sorry, but they're arrogant (they think they are better than everybody else), and if you punish them they bitch and whine to no end.

Fuck them, they can attend school in their own country. I don't want them in mine.

Take a step back. Read your post again and think about what you just said. Does it not sound like you? Ironic, huh?

|