• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I'm thinking of coming back to WoW...

Started by MyndFyre, July 27, 2005, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MyndFyre

Anyone want to join me?  I'll probably re-join the vL guild, but reroll with a different character.  I don't want to play a warlock again.  I think I might go back with a rogue -- that was always fun.  :)

Anyone willing to play with me or help me out if I do so?  I might even be willing to share an account with some people, so long as it helped me level faster.  ;)
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

dx

Mynd, It would rock if you shared the account with me. I'm too poor at the moment for WoW :/

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

dx

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

warz

Well, I did just recently blow some cash on a 256 MB video card. I was about to download the WoW update but it's 190MB. So I'll wait to do it tonight while I sleep.

Anywho, tomorrow some time I will start a character with you if you haven't already done so.

Thing [vL]

If you guys get on Durotan, the vL guild is still there to a certain extent.  Most all of us have moved our mains to different guilds in order to enjoy the high end raiding.  There are some other fine guilds that I am friendly with so let me know if you need names.

dx

Quote from: Vote Joe! on July 28, 2005, 07:27 AM
He doesn't know you, xir.
I've known myndfyre since you've been coding in stealthbot script.

Warrior

iv known myndy since..forever. Anyway don't go to WoW, you need to finish Jinx and stuff.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

MyndFyre

Quote from: dx on July 28, 2005, 06:18 PM
I've known myndfyre since you've been coding in stealthbot script.

Oh.  Well, I've known you as darkxir/Linux[e1], but I've never coded in SB script....

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Mitosis

If you are willing to play Horde, come to my server, I want to make a new character anyways.

Hostile

Ya the vL guild is still there but the only thing in it are alts and Mejal. :-*
- Hostile is sexy.

hismajesty

Just because you were not part of the e1 brotherhood doesn't mean the rest of us cool people weren't. :P

Networks

Quote from: MyndFyre on July 27, 2005, 06:47 PM
Anyone want to join me?  I'll probably re-join the vL guild, but reroll with a different character.  I don't want to play a warlock again.  I think I might go back with a rogue -- that was always fun.  :)

Anyone willing to play with me or help me out if I do so?  I might even be willing to share an account with some people, so long as it helped me level faster.  ;)

I dunno if that offer is still up but... <~

I've never played WoW so I think it would be more fun for me.