• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I'm thinking of coming back to WoW...

Started by MyndFyre, July 27, 2005, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakath

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=12346.msg125876#msg125876 date=1125305781]
If I remember correctly, Alleria was a royal pain in the ass. I never knew that her last name was Windrunner, though, so I suppose she's Sylvanas and Sylvos's sister (Sylvos Windrunner was a Blood Mage or whatever their called, one of the names picked when you make a blood mage in a meele game).

That's Blizzard's revisionist history for you. As they have continued to develop the Warcraft storyline, I frequently run into descriptions of things that happened in prior games and go "that's not how *I* remember it."
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Blaze

Why must this game be so much fun?  It's all I do anymore. [me]should have listened to iago[/me]

I downloaded thottbot again, but everytime I run it, it just redownloads all of cosmos.. even though its the 'just thottbot' one.  I guess I just won't update my character then.. *shrug*
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Hostile

I don't run Thottbot crap, I used CTMod/CTRA only. I just stalk someone down in Ironforge to report my character if i want it updated.
- Hostile is sexy.

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

|