• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I'm thinking of coming back to WoW...

Started by MyndFyre, July 27, 2005, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitosis

Zakath

Quote from: Mitosis on August 04, 2005, 12:24 PM
Come to my server!

One might say it'd be tough without knowing what server you play on. Or is that just me? Besides that, though...eww :P
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Topaz

MyndFyre

Quote from: Zakath on August 04, 2005, 01:52 PM
Quote from: Mitosis on August 04, 2005, 12:24 PM
Come to my server!

One might say it'd be tough without knowing what server you play on. Or is that just me? Besides that, though...eww :P

Implied within that request is "Read my mind to know which server I'm on!"  Duh, Zak.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Zakath

Hey, I remember Alleria! She was an Elven Ranger hero in Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal. She had the immortal line: "You never touch any of the other Elves like that."
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Warrior

Yea! The one in the red :).
* Warrior remembers ownage wc2 map
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Blaze

I got a guest pass for WoW, now I just need a creditcard. :-\ 
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Sorc.Polgara

Quote from: Blaze on August 14, 2005, 10:38 PM
I got a guest pass for WoW, now I just need a creditcard. :-\ 

Or just a checking account with a debit card.

Blaze

Okay, I play on Stormrage if anyone else is there whisper 'Iarn'.

Mephisto

Quote from: Blaze on August 20, 2005, 09:22 AM
Okay, I play on Stormrage if anyone else is there whisper 'Iarn'.

Hehe, I played on Stormrage.  Unfortunately I am planning to change servers and start a new character on Kil'Jaeden or another highly populated server.  I don't like servers with low or medium populations, which is why I never went to Durotan where I would know people.

Myndfyre, give me a message on MSN when you start.

Joe[x86]

If I remember correctly, Alleria was a royal pain in the ass. I never knew that her last name was Windrunner, though, so I suppose she's Sylvanas and Sylvos's sister (Sylvos Windrunner was a Blood Mage or whatever their called, one of the names picked when you make a blood mage in a meele game).
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Blaze

I started a gnome mage on thunderlord, pvp is much more fun. :)

Warrior

Hey, let's all play when I get home!
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Mitosis

Come to Alleria Warrior, make a Horde character, join my guild we will get ya all set up with instances and I'll hook ya up with some nice amounts of gold :)

|