• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Wearing Your Collar Down

Started by Hazard, May 09, 2005, 08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazard

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

hismajesty

I love that article. I posted it on my MySpace and people left me mean comments. :(

Edit: One of the harsher ones,

Quotehahaha your such an ugly lame faggot. you would get your ass kicked personally by me if you ever looked at me, but thats okay because i know im much cooler than you will ever be, i have a personality, and i dont get girls drunk and take liberties with them. for that you are fucked up and bought your first girlfriend. i hope your happy because one day shes going to have you killed by a hitman and take all your money.

Hazard

I find it hillarious. This is for all you fucking preps out there, you know who you are.

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Hitmen

People who wear shirts with collars are queer.

quasi-modo

HEY... I LIKE TO WEAR SHIRTS WITH COLLARS (button down dress shirts)... AND I LIKE TO WEAR TIES (though this is all w/ like some nasty jeans or something). Grrrr.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

warz

Any of you guys in college?

CrAz3D

Hmm, I have an orange polo & a few blue ones...?  I wear the collar down on those, but my orange sweatshirt type thing I wear the collar up (cause it was made that way)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: warz on May 10, 2005, 12:30 AM
Any of you guys in college?

You're great, I'm assuming you're talking about the large amount of preps in frats that wear their collar in the upright position? (<3 http://www.fratty.net) I want to go to UVA - it's probably one of the preppiest schools in the country. The VA Tech kids make fun of them because they wear ties to football games. :P

CrAz3D

I'd say most college people are the opposite of this.  I know more college people that wear just whatever is clean (or almost clean) & none of it matches.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

warz

Yeah. College in general - I just wear whatevers clean, or on my floor infront of me. If I'm going to a frat party or something though, I throw on the polo.. and after a night worth of drinking I usually end up throwin the party collar up. It just happens.

hismajesty

I hate when people call it, "party collar" - though only you and torque do it. I've temporarily put mine down in protest of the recent craze it's become across America.

Hazard

Meh

I just where jeans and a sweat shirt. I have 4 pairs of jeans. I DONT follow any trends.

hismajesty