• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

My hair

Started by shout, March 15, 2005, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Red hair is flashy
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

shout

I did it because I was bored with looking at my brown hair every day. In about two weeks I am thinking about going back to my natural hair color.

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 16, 2005, 07:16 PM
[rant]So, because I hate conformity, I am a waste of sperm?

Ah, but don't you realize that after all these anti-conformists start doing non-conformist things, they themselves become conformists? You're all conforming to the way of life of a non-conformist, wearing black, dying your hair, etc. etc. Also, that whole 'anarchy' thing on the kids are stuck on - what is up with that, I bet they'd hate anarchy if they lived in place that practiced it. Non-conformist my ass, when you want a respectable job you'll conform.

More of I am trying to break the stereo-type that people who look a little diffrent from the rest of the world can be a working member of society. I guess people are too, and I am not trying to flame anyone, stuck up about being nice and neat. When I go to work, I will never be seen in baggy pants or the like. I dress like everyone else. I put my hair up in a hat so its less obvious that I have a head full of blue-green hair.

When I go out in the real world, I dress like an adult. Usally some fitting pants, and a plain white T-shirt.  In school, I dress in what I like to wear. (Usally some kinda-baggy pants with some sort of grayish T-shirt), but occasionally I do dress kinda weird.

Btw, I think anarchy is the stupidist idea and I have no idea why people would want it.

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 16, 2005, 09:22 PM
Red hair is flashy

Dyed red hair is flashy and ugly, in fact some natural red hair is too. I don't like having it, but I'm stuck with it. It's a gift and a curse.

Master_Nabo

I wish I could dye my hair to, but lately I cannot.  Sports do not allow for any dyed hair except for black or blonde, and before the season started the musical did not allow me to dye it.  Maybe this summer I will dye it again, because I really liked my hair dyed the last time.

I might try something new like shout's blue hair (maybe dark green or dark red...).

Akamas

I suggest you shave your head.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

QwertyMonster

Quote from: Akamas on March 17, 2005, 12:38 PM
I suggest you shave your head.

Shout as a skinhead, is just... actually prob would look good!

Shout, when your bored of blue hair, shave it off and send us pics! :P

shout

I am going to re-color it brown. I don't like the attention that it is getting me at school.

Just because my hair looks like shit does not mean I want to talk to you!!! << People cannot get that through their heads.

Blaze

Sorry to hear that. Last time I dyed my hair I had it for a least three weeks. (Dyed it white, I think Albinos are cool)

K

I've dyed my hair black a couple times.  People tell me it looks especially cool when my (dark brown) roots start growing in like they are now. 

QwertyMonster

Blue hair WILL attract attention, but brown hair wont.

My hair is brown, and its sexy! :P  :D

shout

My hair will soon be brown. I will also get it thinned out.

Mitosis

jesus you take that anime shit to the next level

shout

It had nothing to do with anime...

Blaze

I was wondering what Mitosis was talking about too.

|