Started by shout, March 15, 2005, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwertyMonster

Maybe he was talking about Shout's personal text, "Anime is the shizznit" :-\

Mitosis

you look like a friggen cartoon

darkxir

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 16, 2005, 01:46 PM
What was your reasoning for this? Dye your hair some awful color, try to be 'different' but doing nothing more than than display the reason that the youth of America is nothing but a big waste of sperm, and then brag about it on an online community?

GOSH I hate teenagers.

And how old are you?

hismajesty

15, sadly. I remember the day I turned thirteen. I was so upset that I was a...teenager.

Blaze

Being a teenager is much better then being a child.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

iago

I prefer being an Adult.  I get respect that I don't deserve! :D
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

Quote from: Blaze on March 19, 2005, 10:25 PM
Being a teenager is much better then being a child.

Responsibilities aside, I think being an adult is the best. You don't have to be associated with...us.

shout

...us...

Hmmm, a little stereo-typical are we? Have fun being 30 and wishing you had more fun during your childhood/teenage years.

iago

I'm 21 (22 in 11 days) and I don't regret being a teenager.  I never got into trouble or did anythint crazy.  I was a lot like hismajesty.  And looking back, I'm glad I took the clean path.

hismajesty

Quote from: Shout on March 20, 2005, 03:37 AM
...us...

Hmmm, a little stereo-typical are we? Have fun being 30 and wishing you had more fun during your childhood/teenage years.

How is referring to a group that I'm part of by using 'us' sterotypical at all?

iago

Why can't you stereotype a group that you're part of?  I can stereotype Canadians or White People or Fat People or Geeks or Men or 21-year-olds just fine, and I'm a member of all those groups. 

hismajesty

Quote from: iago on March 20, 2005, 11:45 AM
Why can't you stereotype a group that you're part of? I can stereotype Canadians or White People or Fat People or Geeks or Men or 21-year-olds just fine, and I'm a member of all those groups.

He quoted 'us' - what's wrong with me referring to a group I'm part of as 'us?'

shout

rawG

I turn 21 in July.. I wish i was a teenager still goddam no bills, no worries, id much rather go to school everyday than go to work..
Ill rip your face off and slap your skull.

Master_Nabo

Isn't a bit ironic that when we are young, we want to be older, and when we are finally older, we want to be young again?

|