• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Post your picture thread #2

Started by QwertyMonster, March 15, 2005, 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 21, 2005, 08:02 PM

Keeping it gangsta as usual. And, yes, all real gangstas wear seersucker pants, pink tie belts, and polo hats. =)
Bottom picture looks gay.  Other than that, pretty cool except the pink & blue belt...get leather!  Kill a cow!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: iago on March 22, 2005, 10:13 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 22, 2005, 08:53 PM
Why does that bug you?

What horrible colors?

Are you referring to my picture?

Because it looks silly. When I see people whose colors are up, it annoys me. It's like seeing an untied shoe-lace or an undone button.

Horrible colors = pink and green. Those are two colors that should NEVER be together.

Kelly Green and Pink are two CLASSIC colors, especially when combined. I think you really need to reed "The Official Preppy Handbook" by Lisa Birnbach.

Mitosis

Holy shit, why do you guys care so much? OMG HES WEARING A BELT.

[edit] I don't see why you guys are making fun of Hismajesty considering some of you look like friggen goths and rejects.

Meh

Dont fucking diss goths. Thats one thing I really hate is people hating goths. Theres nothing wrong with them. You can only hate the person really not the group, unless theyre pikies cos theyre all the same.

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 23, 2005, 05:29 AM
Quote from: iago on March 22, 2005, 10:13 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 22, 2005, 08:53 PM
Why does that bug you?

What horrible colors?

Are you referring to my picture?

Because it looks silly. When I see people whose colors are up, it annoys me. It's like seeing an untied shoe-lace or an undone button.

Horrible colors = pink and green. Those are two colors that should NEVER be together.

Kelly Green and Pink are two CLASSIC colors, especially when combined. I think you really need to reed "The Official Preppy Handbook" by Lisa Birnbach.

Green and Pink are horrible colors to combine!  They totally don't go together.

I find it odd that you're against stuff like dying your hair, but you're into this kind of style.  :-o
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

warz

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on March 23, 2005, 07:29 AM
Dont fucking diss goths. Thats one thing I really hate is people hating goths. Theres nothing wrong with them. You can only hate the person really not the group, unless theyre pikies cos theyre all the same.

Goths are stupid. They didn't get enough love from their parents as a child so they feel the need to let everyone know by wearing all black and crap? Totally stupid.

Meh

Goths wear a style which happens to contain black. There are plenty of goths who wear pure white as Goth is short for Gothic they style, its not about if theyre parents loved them or not, its about who they are.

Akamas

Goths suck.

Pink and Green are a terrible combination.

If anyone looks like a reject, it would be russ ( mitosis ).
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Meh

Quote from: Akamas on March 23, 2005, 11:22 AM
Goths suck.

Pink and Green are a terrible combination.

If anyone looks like a reject, it would be russ ( mitosis ).
Owned ;D

hismajesty

Normal Pink and Green may not look good together, but KELLY green and pink (salmon, etc.) look fine. They're CLASSIC colors. They've been worn together for over two decades.

I don't like them because they're the "new" thing, as not many guys wear that combination. I like the colors because they're classics, and I like classic clothing. (Which is why my style is the same as my moms was, etc. Khakis and a polo with some topsiders/loafers...) There's nothing wrong with "my" style, but I guess you guys wouldn't really understand it. I admit, I get looks, people think my shoes are ugly and critter pants aren't really accepted, nor is pink. Whatever.

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 23, 2005, 01:36 PM
Normal Pink and Green may not look good together, but KELLY green and pink (salmon, etc.) look fine. They're CLASSIC colors. They've been worn together for over two decades.

I don't like them because they're the "new" thing, as not many guys wear that combination. I like the colors because they're classics, and I like classic clothing. (Which is why my style is the same as my moms was, etc. Khakis and a polo with some topsiders/loafers...) There's nothing wrong with "my" style, but I guess you guys wouldn't really understand it. I admit, I get looks, people think my shoes are ugly and critter pants aren't really accepted, nor is pink. Whatever.

No, I suppose nobody would understand it.  Everybody here is crazy but you :P

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Blaze

People here have givin Trust more trouble then people wearing their pants at their angles. :-\ (I don't like either)
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

They're all just jealous of my superior fashion sense.

QwertyMonster

Umm hismajesty looks fine. I seen pink belts everywhere and they are in fashion it seems.

Collar up, makes you look cool.

I dont know why everyone is saying he is gay, cos he isnt (i think :P)

I think you are jealous of his coolness haha :D

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

|