• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Post your picture thread #2

Started by QwertyMonster, March 15, 2005, 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

QwertyMonster

Akamas

A male with a "superior" sense of fashion is bad.

A male that brags about his "superior" sense of fashion is bad.

Tim Hortons coffee is good.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Meh

I guess everyone likes different styles. I like skater/Surfer style clothes, My little brother is a mini-goth.

Meh

I dont try to be like everyone, I hate the way most people dress, I dress in what I like to dress in. I dont care if its fashion or not. If poeple cant except me for what I like to dress in then I pity them, as everyone is unique(at heart) in taste. Its just some dont care what people think.

Blaze

Quote from: Akamas on March 23, 2005, 03:16 PM
Tim Hortons coffee is good.
Yup. I'm applying for a job there.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Akamas

QuoteYup. I'm applying for a job there.

... Its good, but I'd never work there.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

hismajesty

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on March 23, 2005, 03:26 PM
I dont try to be like everyone, I hate the way most people dress, I dress in what I like to dress in. I dont care if its fashion or not. If poeple cant except me for what I like to dress in then I pity them, as everyone is unique(at heart) in taste. Its just some dont care what people think.

Agreed, just because people throw on stuff that's been around for thirty+ years and it's the new hit trend doesn't mean that people that wear it because they actually like it/parents wore it, etc. are just following trends to be fashionable. That's what I'm trying to get across here.

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 23, 2005, 03:42 PM
Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on March 23, 2005, 03:26 PM

Agreed, just because people throw on stuff that's been around for thirty+ years and it's the new hit trend doesn't mean that people that wear it because they actually like it/parents wore it, etc. are just following trends to be fashionable. That's what I'm trying to get across here.

I'm not sure what kind of dressing stereotype I fall into.  I tend to wear a polo-style shirt with khaki or dark green or black pants.  I wear the collar down where it belongs and leave the top button undone (to avoid looking like a dork).  I dress what I would call "normal". :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Hitmen

I don't have any sense of style, nor do I care. The shirts I wear are mostly ones I picked up at concerts, and since metal shirts pretty much only come in black they are all black, although I could care less what color they were. I wear uh, pants. Usually jeans. Often with a belt of some kind. And I have a pair of old dirty shoes.

Arta

I know some Goths. Those people who (groundlessly) choose to say they all suck are clearly ignorant, and don't know what they're talking about.

Kthx.

hismajesty

Hmm, about the collar thing:

"Wearing Your Collar Down is for Poor People" By: I.M. Addick,IV

When my ancestors came over to this great country 400 years ago, they had a vision for a utopia, free from minorities, liberals, poor people, homosexuals, and immigrants. There are few today who share such lofty ideals, but we're easy to find: Pastel polo shirts, loafers without socks, tucked-in shirts, but most importantly, collars up.

Call me a douchebag. Call me an arrogant little cocksucking dickhead. Beat the shit out of me if I'm not with fifteen of my B-frat friends (unlikely). But just know this: I interned at Smith Barney this summer. Where did you work? A Blockbuster? That's right you insignificant sack of dogshit; I'm going to be your boss. So take your t-shirt wearing, financial aid, blue-collar ass over to Blockbuster and get me a copy of Old School. Do you even own a tuxedo?

Look at my girlfriend. You think she'd go for someone who didn't have his collar up? I don't think so. I remember the night I met her. I bought her so many $9 drinks she couldn't even walk. So I drove her home in my BMW 328ci, but not before I took a few "liberties" with her. The next morning I took her to brunch and went to the mall, where I bought her some blouses. You assholes don't know the first thing about being a gentleman. You probably don't even know how to sail.

When I get out of business school, I'm going to be making $120,000 a year. Add that to my trust fund, and I can buy a country club membership, a ski house, and still have enough money to go barhopping around the city in my designer clothes and shit-eating grin. Maybe I'll offer you a hundred bucks to flip my collar up for me. I earned it you middle-class fuck up. I bet you went to public school.

You're so predictable. I bet I can guess your political party just by looking at you. My cronies and I range from elitist northern liberals to heartless conservative bastards. I've wasted enough time with you. Get some rich parents, an internship, and a pink polo with the collar up, and then maybe I'll let you hang out with me.

:P

iago

Perhaps British Goths and American Goths are different? It seems to me that the Welsh and English here like them and the Americans don't.  In Canada, I don't think we have any Goths.  They freeze in winter or something, I dunno..
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Warrior

Trust looks so pimp. Keepin it gangsta wit dat homie-g. Pop dat colla anytime don't let deez playa hatas getcha down dawg.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

hismajesty

warz

I, myself, usally wear spandex outfits. They're all blue and red. I wear a cape to increase lift, when I fly. I've been wearing this same style since I was a kid. Check it out.

|