• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Post your picture thread #2

Started by QwertyMonster, March 15, 2005, 01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Newby

Damn, warz, that's pretty sexy. Manly too. I can feel the testosterone radiating off of you.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I usually wear the first thing I see in my closet, and I haven't turned my collar up since 5th grade lol

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

DeTaiLs

only true g doggs search the net using www.gizoogle.com

Warrior

Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Mangix

Shizzle my nizzle. ima bout to drop teh bombizzle on Blazegizzle when hizzle asslze returnszle.

Blaze

Now only if I could understand that..
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Mangix

Mitosis

Mangix

darkxir

Hmm...I hate to say it, I agree with mitosis. You both are infact more then likely NOT BLACK. So stop acting like it, You don't appear cool, and I doubt you will get the ladies with the suburban american ebonics.

DeTaiLs

Quote from: Blaze on March 24, 2005, 06:37 PM
http://sites.gizoogle.com/?url=http://www.stealthbot.net/forum/

Haha :P

This made me laugh
QuoteI have also asked permission ta reproduce in full tha e-mail correspondence between me n tha Anti-Piracy Team bitch ass nigga. If they aight it in tha nizzy e-mail I wizzill makes tha entire conversizzle available, mackin' a scan of tha original complaint whizzich has arrived by fax.

Warrior

If you really can't take a joke then there is something wrong with you and if anyone were to talk like that and you called him black withought even seeing them that would be uh...a stereotype.

Mangix

Quote from: darkxir on March 24, 2005, 11:07 PM
Hmm...I hate to say it, I agree with mitosis. You both are infact more then likely NOT BLACK. So stop acting like it, You don't appear cool, and I doubt you will get the ladies with the suburban american ebonics.
im not really like that. and black ppl dont really talk like that. if you think they do, then you are in the kkk. gg no re.

|