• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Another semester is here!

Started by MyndFyre, January 17, 2005, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorm

You shouldn't stress yourself out over a 2.5 GPA. I know tons of people who would kill for that.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

dxoigmn

Quote from: Zorm on January 18, 2005, 11:09 PM
You shouldn't stress yourself out over a 2.5 GPA. I know tons of people who would kill for that.

Do those tons of people want to go to a good college?

CrAz3D

a 2.5, where I'm from, is enough to get you a scholarship to cover tuition @ the 2 local universities.

My Classes:
Introduction to Paralegal-OELA-160

That's it.   I have physical therapy other days (m, w, & f) & work in the afternoon from 1-5 for a lawyer in town.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

dxoigmn

Quote from: Crazy mormon confused me on January 19, 2005, 10:59 AM
a 2.5, where I'm from, is enough to get you a scholarship to cover tuition @ the 2 local universities.

Yes but those local universities are probably not Ivy League.

MyndFyre

Quote from: dxoigmn on January 19, 2005, 12:49 PM
Quote from: Crazy mormon confused me on January 19, 2005, 10:59 AM

Yes but those local universities are probably not Ivy League.

Maybe, but working my ass off at my school would be enough to get me into Oxford, Cambridge, or Columbia for my graduate degree.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Meh

Come to oxford and we can hang, my grandparentslive nearby. ;D

warz

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on January 19, 2005, 01:31 PM

What's with the Meh - (S-1-0-0) style names?

drivehappy

My classes this semester:
CH 201 ANCIENT & MEDIEVAL CULTURE
CS 311 CHAL SOC ASP COMPUTING
CS 365 MATH OF COMP SCIENCE
CS 446 PRINC COMP OP SYST
MATH 182 CALCULUS II

Quote from: warz on January 19, 2005, 03:01 PM
http://forum.valhallalegends.com/phpbbs/index.php?topic=10168.0

Meh

Quote from: warz on January 19, 2005, 03:01 PM
Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on January 19, 2005, 01:31 PM

Grok mentioned them. As afr as I know it was onlyme and craz3d and now onlyme.

hismajesty

Quote from: Zorm on January 18, 2005, 11:09 PM

Do these people intend on saying "Do you want fries with that sir" quite often in years to come?

Falcon[anti-yL]

My mom would probably kill me, make me make up classes in summer school, then kill me a few more times if I got a 2.5 GPA.

hismajesty

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on January 19, 2005, 03:38 PM
My mom would probably kill me, make me make up classes in summer school, then kill me a few more times if I got a 2.5 GPA.

I'm definately going to make up chemistry at some point, I think. I don't think Iever had anything below a 3.5 until I hit high school. I hit rock bottom here, hard and fast.

Hitmen

Erm, I think I'm the only one who had to use google to help figure out what my GPA was, but it's around 2. I suck.

Meh

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 19, 2005, 05:30 PM
Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on January 19, 2005, 03:38 PM

I'm definately going to make up chemistry at some point, I think. I don't think Iever had anything below a 3.5 until I hit high school. I hit rock bottom here, hard and fast.
Same happened to me except i was in comprehensive sachool. The equivilant. Im still shit even though I made it through.

iago

What's the maximum GPA? It's 4.5 where I go, but it's 4.0 at other places, which generally makes us look smarter :)

I have 3.43 overall, and I think it's pretty crappy.  I should do a lot better.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

|